No announcement yet.

Guess what I got for 200 bucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover on the back of the rear seat will be a bitch, but the bottom part is real easy - just pull the seat up and forward and the bottom will come right off. It would be a good time to clean all the junk that's accumulated under it, and also to get rid of that stupid 3rd belt - at least I never have more than two people in the back, so I just cut the damn thing off :evil:

Comment

Yea the back part is what I meant.
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Man, are the backs that bad? On the pics both the front and the rear seem in real nice shape, just leave them like that and cover the bottom pillows.

Comment

Hmmmmm...
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Looks like it has a weird option list...

Manual Windows
            Manual Locks
            Vinyl non split bench
            Trip Minder
            Power Antenna
            Upgraded Radio

Basically at first glance it's stripped down, but then it has a power antenna, upgraded radio, and trip computer thing?

Comment

not like the upgraded radio was any good..........the premium sound in my towncar sucked ass

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

It does not have a power antenna. That's the tailgate window switch. Upgraded radio? Eh..it doesn't have rear speakers let alone premium sound. :P The only option is the tripmeter.
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

I believe the bottom of the line radio has no tape deck.

Comment

Yea, and AM only.
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

no they came with an am fm stereo.........at least the base grand marquis............from 87-89 when i worked at a lm dealer

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

There was an AM only radio and they came with one speaker in the center of the dash mostly. I don't know what year they stopped this.
                        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

I found another option it doesn't have! Passenger side mirror! There's one on it, remote like the driver side...but no remote adjuster for it nor is there any sign of one ever being there! So that pos is busted anyway, it's comin off!
                          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

I drove with no glass in the passenger side mirror on my car for quite a while. I don't reccomend it.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMang
                              I found another option it doesn't have! Passenger side mirror! There's one on it, remote like the driver side...but no remote adjuster for it nor is there any sign of one ever being there! So that pos is busted anyway, it's comin off!
                              Not sure how your cars adjusted, but on mine, there's only one knob for both mirrors and it twists clockwise for the passenger side mirror and counterclockwise for the driver side. Have you tried that? Not to question your intelligence on these things, just making sure the bases are covered.
                              2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                              1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                              1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

You have power mirrors, remote mirrors have a control knob for each side. Driver's is on the door, passenger one is above the tailgate window switch, or around there. Look at the pic, I have none!

I knew this mirror wasn't right, because it doesn't sit above the chrome on the door like they do. It hits it cause its mounted lower...not factory!
                                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Working...
                                X