PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: 85.03 Crown Vic Coupe "CVGT"

Quote Originally Posted by 86VickyLX View Post
    Update. He seized the coyote doing donuts...
    And this is why he has the reputation he does.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 88 MGM (SOLD), 93 Vic, 2000 Crown Vic, 2003 Expedition
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Update: heís decided to put in a 602CI V12 with twin turbos and an 8 speed manual trans. 6.32 gears in the rear.

ok... now I smell shenanigans.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    And this is why he has the reputation he does.

Ah sly still talkin shit.

Update:
    Got a 2013 F150 5.0 Coyote/T56, did mustang intake cams to make it run on the ford racing control pack.
    A few months later it got a Paxton 2200SL, dyno tuned by pops racing and made 590 RWHP at 7000RPM and 510 Ftlbs.

Lasted all summer, since I work all week and am not home and drive my truck, the car essentially sits in the garage until I come home on Friday and beat the life out of it all weekend. Car commonly exceeded 130MPH. Didnít do too many burnouts since I had $600 drag radials on the back.

End of the season came, never had any videos of my car doing. Burnouts so I hucked it in second at 7400RPM for around 40 seconds of donuts. Motor seized from a dent in the bottom of the pan (pushed two rod bearings out) no metal in the oil. sold that motor to a buddy as a core for $1000, sold the Paxton.

Couple weeks ago I bought a gen 2 coyote from a 2015 F150 with 30k on it, put a roush TVS 2300 on it, 95lb injectors, converted it all to gen 1 timing and gen 1 cams, so I can run it on the control pack. Car just got running and is supposed to be dynoíd monday. Aiming to make 650-700 RWHP with the smallest pulley you can run on pump gas (93)

I donít really update the forum post anymore because I tend to work too quickly and donít gave the attention to post pictures of it anywhere but on my Instagram @LoganTanasi

Cool. You got her back running again. Car sounded awesome before. Hope things work out on the dyno.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Quote Originally Posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

I'm an air-conditioned gypsy gadget73's Avatar

Keep us updated. Some of us old luddites don't use the instant grams. Is that like a faster version of graham crackers? I loved those as a kid.

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE, triple black (Timewarp) - poly front bushings, KYB struts and shocks, Holley SystemMax1 lower intake, SilverFox AOD valve body,

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Quote Originally Posted by phayzer5 View Post
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    Ah sly still talkin shit.
    Don't like the fact that you have a reputation for breaking stuff while doing burnouts? Don't do it.

It's not talking shit when it's truth.

Quote Originally Posted by gadget73 View Post
    Keep us updated. Some of us old luddites don't use the instant grams. Is that like a faster version of graham crackers? I loved those as a kid.
    This. Plus I suddenly have a craving for graham crackers and milk.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

I post a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    I don’t really update the forum post anymore because I tend to work too quickly and don’t gave the attention to post pictures of it anywhere but on my Instagram @LoganTanasi
    Hey Logan, we (I'd) love to get some updates from time to time, sounds like we missed alot of the adventure.

Doesn't have to be anything like a photo journal, just hey this is what I'm doing to it now.

'10 Escape LTD, V6 AWD. K&N, VentVisors

Ď87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars, Dead AOD.....

'91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, 'Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts...

White collar, and a red neck P72Ford's Avatar

I believe it made 670/500 on Tuesday; I got texted some random dyno snaps.

I got a ride in it in July. It was a good time.

If it wasn't for our buddy testing the limitations of his equipment, how would the rest of us know how far we can push our own equipment??? Better to use the potential than to put-put around all the time.
    **1965 Ford Mustang Coupe: Currently on the Rotisserie, 306/T5/4.10s Long Term Street/ Strip Project
    **1990 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback: 5.0, 5 spd, 4.10s; 30K original miles Vineyard car
    **2008 CVPI, Ex MSP Unit #420: 4.6, 3.55TL Flowmaster 10 knock offs, dark tint, JD Blitz Black, DD, CHALKBOARD
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG): 103, Cobra Speedsters, Cosmetics
    **2014 Ram 1500 QCSB Express 4WD Hemi/8spd TF/3L21 Truck Duties; Boesch Built, Cosmetics

I'm an air-conditioned gypsy gadget73's Avatar

I personally await the inevitable OM617 swap. The ultimate in putt-putt.

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE, triple black (Timewarp) - poly front bushings, KYB struts and shocks, Holley SystemMax1 lower intake, SilverFox AOD valve body,

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Quote Originally Posted by phayzer5 View Post
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Quote Originally Posted by P72Ford View Post
    I believe it made 670/500 on Tuesday; I got texted some random dyno snaps.

I got a ride in it in July. It was a good time.

If it wasn't for our buddy testing the limitations of his equipment, how would the rest of us know how far we can push our own equipment??? Better to use the potential than to put-put around all the time.
    No issues here... except the fact he gripes about his rep for burnouts and then does more burnouts.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344