Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitymerc View Post
    Where does one find said videos?
    Through Logan himself. He texted me a few short clips sometime back.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Update. He seized the coyote doing donuts...

Comment

Why am I not surprised?

That's a bummer though, sounds expensive.
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Time for LS swap.

Comment

LMAO, I'd upvote your comment if I could sir. I'm not personally a fan of the Coyote.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
              Update. He seized the coyote doing donuts...
              And this is why he has the reputation he does.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Update: he’s decided to put in a 602CI V12 with twin turbos and an 8 speed manual trans. 6.32 gears in the rear.
                -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

ok... now I smell shenanigans.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                    And this is why he has the reputation he does.

Ah sly still talkin shit.

Update:
                    Got a 2013 F150 5.0 Coyote/T56, did mustang intake cams to make it run on the ford racing control pack.
                    A few months later it got a Paxton 2200SL, dyno tuned by pops racing and made 590 RWHP at 7000RPM and 510 Ftlbs.

Lasted all summer, since I work all week and am not home and drive my truck, the car essentially sits in the garage until I come home on Friday and beat the life out of it all weekend. Car commonly exceeded 130MPH. Didn’t do too many burnouts since I had $600 drag radials on the back.

End of the season came, never had any videos of my car doing. Burnouts so I hucked it in second at 7400RPM for around 40 seconds of donuts. Motor seized from a dent in the bottom of the pan (pushed two rod bearings out) no metal in the oil. sold that motor to a buddy as a core for $1000, sold the Paxton.

Couple weeks ago I bought a gen 2 coyote from a 2015 F150 with 30k on it, put a roush TVS 2300 on it, 95lb injectors, converted it all to gen 1 timing and gen 1 cams, so I can run it on the control pack. Car just got running and is supposed to be dyno’d monday. Aiming to make 650-700 RWHP with the smallest pulley you can run on pump gas (93)

I don’t really update the forum post anymore because I tend to work too quickly and don’t gave the attention to post pictures of it anywhere but on my Instagram @LoganTanasi

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
                    The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
                    It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Cool. You got her back running again. Car sounded awesome before. Hope things work out on the dyno.
                      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Keep us updated. Some of us old luddites don't use the instant grams. Is that like a faster version of graham crackers? I loved those as a kid.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
                          Ah sly still talkin shit.
                          Don't like the fact that you have a reputation for breaking stuff while doing burnouts? Don't do it.

It's not talking shit when it's truth.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                            Keep us updated. Some of us old luddites don't use the instant grams. Is that like a faster version of graham crackers? I loved those as a kid.
                            This. Plus I suddenly have a craving for graham crackers and milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
                              I don’t really update the forum post anymore because I tend to work too quickly and don’t gave the attention to post pictures of it anywhere but on my Instagram @LoganTanasi
                              Hey Logan, we (I'd) love to get some updates from time to time, sounds like we missed alot of the adventure.

Doesn't have to be anything like a photo journal, just hey this is what I'm doing to it now.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

I believe it made 670/500 on Tuesday; I got texted some random dyno snaps.

I got a ride in it in July. It was a good time.

If it wasn't for our buddy testing the limitations of his equipment, how would the rest of us know how far we can push our own equipment??? Better to use the potential than to put-put around all the time.
                                **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                                **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                                **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                                **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Working...
                                X