Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
    No itinerary... lol.

It can be easy to miss, but there is a sign out front of the turn off for the driveway that says "skips place" or "skippyville" then about 200yds of gravel until you see a flock of panthers. Even if the group is gone, there should be a couple stragglers and/or residents to keep you company.
    oops half a sign.....someone hit it earlier this yr........there are two mailboxes and half a sign that reads "ski pla"

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Marquis GT View Post
      I'm still out.

Stupid Afghanistan!
      your with us in spirit mang!

theres always next yr or the year after that or the year after that

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Originally posted by dmccaig View Post
        Dear Panthers,

Regrets. My wife's brother is off to the ER and somebody has to care for aged parent and so she's away to New jersey and somebody has to care for 6 dogs and 75 sheep & I'm him.
        Donald
        down to 75 sheep?

hope all goes well with wifes family, had a bit of a scare with my mom, she was in a bad car accident two weeks ago.

Comment

Well, I just got my schedule...

I'm working all 3 days.
          1997 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series - Charlene

Saved from a tragic fate, planned mild restoration. Now with working heat, perfect for the cold winter!

Comment

Sorry to hear.

I'll be leaving in the morning. hopefully should be in around 2-ish.

-ryan s.
            08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
            94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
            73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
            12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
            Originally posted by pantera77
            Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by dmccaig View Post
              Dear Panthers,

Regrets. My wife's brother is off to the ER and somebody has to care for aged parent and so she's away to New jersey and somebody has to care for 6 dogs and 75 sheep & I'm him.
              Donald
              Sorry to hear about the ER trip. Hopefully things work out.

I'm heading out right shortly, just have to pack up the laptop and toss it in the car. Anything else I've forgotten, I'll just have to live without.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

i hope everyone is hungry these next four days.....i cooked alot of food this year. lots of new stuff for 2014, pasta salads, potato salad, bbq lima beans, meatballs, fixings to make nachos supreme, we also have burgers, dogs, chili, shrimp, sausage, and steaks, feel free to sample all the goodies.

also please put glass in the glass can, and plastic bottles in the plastics can, and aluminum cans in the aluminum can. everything else goes in the regular trash can.

the speed limit at skippyville is 10 mph.....please do not go any faster, it stirs up too much dust if you go over 10.

looking forward to this event, please give me a hand heating up and arranging meals.

Scott

Comment

Can't wait, too much to do today......

They s heduled me for Sun, I put in a req in writing about 2 mos ago..

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

I'm green with envy. Have fun guys.

Prayers and well wishes for your wife's' brother Donald.

Pete
                    Originally posted by gadget73
                    For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                    1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                    1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Is there an agenda of what is going on each day?
                      "To Find yourself, you must first lose yourself"

-1973 Volkswagen Bus Westy
                      -1986 Honda Magna 700cc
                      -1989 Lincoln Town car Signature Series
                      -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

I want to come but don't want to come if I don't know where to meet at

-1986 Honda Magna 700cc
                        -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

Sorry for the repeat messages. Just wanted to be sure. I will leave tomorrow morning

Should get there around 10am

Whats going on that day besides the dyno runs and tunes??

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
                          No itinerary... lol.

It can be easy to miss, but there is a sign out front of the turn off for the driveway that says "skips place" or "skippyville" then about 200yds of gravel until you see a flock of panthers. Even if the group is gone, there should be a couple stragglers and/or residents to keep you company.

-1986 Honda Magna 700cc
                          -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

lots of home cooked food!
                            all sorts of beverages, alcoholic and non alcoholic!
                            a bunch of mangs from GMN!
                            when it gets dark tomm night we are going to make a fire in the field and get roasted!
                            also you could meet the woman from whose vagina i came out of in 1971.
                            if you are leaving at 10 you should be here before 1.......prob about the time i am awake lol.
                            lemme know if you need directions mang!

Comment

Have fun guys! Maybe next year I'll get to go hang out if that's cool.

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                              X