Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K he said to head out without him.

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Sarah and I will be heading up there tomorrow after I change the oil in the HHR. Hope to be up there before rush hour hits.

sigpic
      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Can someone give me an address that works with google maps. Misplaced my gps so I'm limited to web browser on cell phone. I'm at a rest stop 40 miles into PA, so within next hour or two would help.

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

I gotchya Nick.

This is it for google. I verified by checking the map location.

35 north tremont street newtown pa 17981
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Cool, is there an itenerary of where to go? what to do? I know some peopel are leaving tonight and tomorrow, but I was planning on coming Saturday. I don't know if I will be missing something tonight or tomrorow?
            "To Find yourself, you must first lose yourself"

-1973 Volkswagen Bus Westy
            -1986 Honda Magna 700cc
            -1989 Lincoln Town car Signature Series
            -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

Dear Panthers,

Regrets. My wife's brother is off to the ER and somebody has to care for aged parent and so she's away to New jersey and somebody has to care for 6 dogs and 75 sheep & I'm him.
              Donald

Comment

I'm still out.

Stupid Afghanistan!
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by porschpow View Post
                  Cool, is there an itenerary of where to go? what to do? I know some peopel are leaving tonight and tomorrow, but I was planning on coming Saturday. I don't know if I will be missing something tonight or tomrorow?
                  No itinerary... lol.

It can be easy to miss, but there is a sign out front of the turn off for the driveway that says "skips place" or "skippyville" then about 200yds of gravel until you see a flock of panthers. Even if the group is gone, there should be a couple stragglers and/or residents to keep you company.
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                    mmmmm

SAY does anyone have a mac laptop charger they will be bringing?? Forgot mine
                    i have the one from my 2004 ibook. will that werk?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

pm me for phone number if you need directions

address is 35 north tremont st, newtown pa 17981 (make sure you tell the bitch in the box to go to newtown 17981, not the one north of philly.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Originally posted by porschpow View Post
                        tonite? your missing the cooking and cleaning and shopping lol

saturday is a good day to show up, as long as you don't expect up to be wide awake and ready to party at 8 am.......not happening with this crowd, although we do have a few daywalkers that live the shift of a chicken.

Comment

Also another indicator of when to turn into Skippyville is the big Newtown Sign!
                          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by mitymerc View Post
                            Do you put breadcrumbs in your meatballs?
                            yes! and some basil and oregano and a little stinky cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by t65neon5 View Post
                              are you gonna be "up" for the traditional shopping spree?
                              yes!, i'll have too warn you tho i already did some shopping with early donations.

Comment

Originally posted by t65neon5 View Post
                                ok...looks like I will be running a little late...but should still be there late this afternoon......
                                c u when u get here! no rushy!

Comment

Working...
                                X