Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
    Vids are up on the tube.....
    Damn, there seems to be no photos or videos of mine...

sigpic
    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I got a parked photo, rim photo, 1 fixing photo (pouring/filling photo), & 1 photo of the screwdriver/extension plugs fix. All in 41MP glory.

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
        I got a parked photo, rim photo, 1 fixing photo (pouring/filling photo), & 1 photo of the screwdriver/extension plugs fix. All in 41MP glory.

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
        Your fancy 41MP camera phone should have been there for the burnouts!

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Vicky's first two pulls:

Last pull:

CHERRY

Phil's LTD-S:

PeteMang's LOPO:

Lugs' CVPI:

My Town Car beating John's Vic on the dyno:

And Nicks fucking Challenger:

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Burnouts

Dave's burnouts in the Blob:

My fast, quick, one-wheel peel:

Nick's glorious donuts:

-ryan s.
            08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
            94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
            73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
            12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
            Originally posted by pantera77
            Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

One pic from the Dyno Day I was lucky to get: LOOK AT THE SHADOW! (In front of the '79 LTD S) It looks like a transformer! Head/Guns straight up inset from the shoulders.

Here's a link to the rest of the mondo photos I took: <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/SexCpotatoes/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

Apologies to anyone I didn't get their cars or their personages, if they wanted them.
              Last edited by sxcpotatoes; 08-12-2014, 03:51 PM.
              Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Editing time expired, dunno if I shared all the photos fully-downloadable and high-resolution. If any problems, please tell me how to get the uploaded/shared properly, thanks! http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/Se...=recent&page=1

Comment

Should've brought the tank, could've parked it in place and put the peddle down and made a bigger smoke cloud.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
                  The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
                  It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Thanks for the sweet photo Nick!

~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/user/86VickyLX/videos these are all the videos.

Comment

Do I always act as weird as seen at the end of my 2nd dynopull vid or was I just reacting in amazement at my results?? lol
                        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                        sigpic
                        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                          Thanks for the sweet photo Nick!

Happy to help! First one I took had the white car next to you in frame at the bottom left corner, so I figured I'd better do another. I tried to angle-out the license plates when possible, but some of the photos may need a tiny bit of editing!

Comment

Ryan, Scott/Sarah,

Thank you for posting the pics!

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Damned shame I wasn't there to show y'all how to really party!

Maybe next year...
                              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Marquis GT View Post
                                Damned shame I wasn't there to show y'all how to really party!

Maybe next year...
                                ...hope to see you next year

Comment

Working...
                                X