2003 GM Dash Trim Bezel Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 GM Dash Trim Bezel Question

Anyone know if the Dash Trim Bezel, from a '03 GM would fit a '95 GM? They are both for a digital dash and the same color. They (from the photos) look the same but I need to be certain. Thanks...Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Anyone? Got the car with some damage and the one or two I have seen on EBAY "look" good so would like to make the switch. Just want to make sure so I'm not stuck with a bezel I can't use.

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

no clue. I know that a 2001 instrument cluster will fit in a 93, but no clue if the bezel from an 03 will fit a 95.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Since I took the chance to order one we will see. Seller says 95-05. Sounds like a stretch so I'll report back when I see it

Comment

Seller claims (and photo seems to agree) that it came off of a car with digital dash - which is what I need. Analog dash bezel I know is different.

Comment

if so... awesome... if not... sand it until it fits

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

As long as the mounting holes are in the same place!

Comment

Working...
              X