X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 Crown Vic Wagon

Reluctantly decided to sell the wagon.

Only issues are:
    Needs door lock actuator for the right front passenger door and tailgate. Odometer gears. Weepy valve covers.

Open to offers.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/4633642745.html

That is nice that it came with the tow package.
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

I also have done the headlamp relay mod, and have the kit for the 3G upgrade.

Comment

SICK! I remember this beast. I'd definitely be interested to pick it up next summer. Not sure if you'd be willing to wait that long though. Definitely liking that it has a lot of the stuff I'd want on it pre-installed (towing package, among other things). $3500 is toward the upper bracket of box prices. I'd be fine with paying that if she's in good running order, and rust free. From what I recall, she hits both those marks.
        '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
        '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
        '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Originally posted by Hearsesrock427 View Post
          SICK! I remember this beast. I'd definitely be interested to pick it up next summer. Not sure if you'd be willing to wait that long though. Definitely liking that it has a lot of the stuff I'd want on it pre-installed (towing package, among other things). $3500 is toward the upper bracket of box prices. I'd be fine with paying that if she's in good running order, and rust free. From what I recall, she hits both those marks.
          I just got a newer car to commute to a new job with. Wife's having a baby in November, so I'm trying to sell it on before then. I'm willing to negotiate on the price if that'll help you out any.

Comment

Price now $3000.

Comment

Originally posted by mobydick View Post
              I just got a newer car to commute to a new job with. Wife's having a baby in November, so I'm trying to sell it on before then. I'm willing to negotiate on the price if that'll help you out any.
              I appreciate you wanting to work with me on the price, but I have to finish Ebyt's build before I pick up another project. It's a personal creed, you know? Finish one major campaign before diving into another.
              '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
              '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
              '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Originally posted by Hearsesrock427 View Post
                I appreciate you wanting to work with me on the price, but I have to finish Ebyt's build before I pick up another project. It's a personal creed, you know? Finish one major campaign before diving into another.
                It never hurts to have the next project waiting in the bullpen.

Comment

That car is REALLY nice!

My advice would be to put it up on ebay with 24 photos. You might be surprised how much you get for it from a national/global audience. Those wagons in very good condition have quite a following.

I have sold several vehicles on ebay and sometimes if a reserve is not quite met you can negotiate with the high bidder and come close....and conclude the deal off of ebay and avoid some of their fees. I sold a 1980 Granada for $4000 that way....sure, it had 58k original miles and was in great shape, but that's still a lot for a Granada.

Listing on ebay will get the car the wider exposure it needs to find the right buyer.

Good Luck.
                  David
                  1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX
                  14 previous Panthers, gone but not forgotten....

Comment

Working...
                  X