New Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Paint

I recently repainted my car. The clear coat had started peeling from the top and it was just starting to rust around the wheel arches. I work in a body shop so I was able to do the job for really cheap which made it worth doing as it still runs really nice and the frame floors and the bottoms of the doors are all in very good nick.

I was going to use a pearl white, but when I talked to the supplier he said that he had a can of Oxford White laying around that I could have for free. I much prefer the white over the original powder blue colour.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0029[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	1302620

Name:	IMG_0030[1].jpg
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	1302621

Name:	IMG_0031[1].jpg
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	1302622

Looks great! So clean!
    1994 Lincoln Town Car

Comment

I like it. Next up is slicktop and turbines right?
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Awesome! What's next on the to-do list?
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

It could use new tires turbines would be nice if I could find a set. Probably won't be doing a slick top as I like the landau roof, one of the reasons I chose white was that it contrasts nicely with the roof.
          I recently had the A/C converted to R-134, the front shocks replaced and the high pressure fuel line fixed.
          I drove to Toronto down the 401 it rode fantastic, and the added bonus of people not challenging the authority of a car of these proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by 89 Grand Marq View Post
            I drove to Toronto down the 401 it rode fantastic, and the added bonus of people not challenging the authority of a car of these proportions.
            '79 Continental Town Car
            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

I went to the junk yard today, and I got a new taillight lens, as the original had a hole and was filled with crap.
              I will mention that the 91 Grand Marquis it came off of had writing that said the Transmission was good. It's located at Cambridge Auto Wreckers, if anyone needs an AOD.
              Some night time pictures

Name:	IMG_0041[1].jpg
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	1276299

Name:	IMG_0042[1].jpg
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	1276300

Name:	IMG_0043[1].jpg
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	1276301

Comment

Looks great!
                2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

very nice man!

Comment

Working...
                  X