Ford Racing Plug Wire Part Number.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford Racing Plug Wire Part Number.

I was wanting verification of the part number for the Ford Racing Wires. I looked on here and could not find it. The part number for the wires I am showing is Ford Racing M-12259-M301 for the blue ones. Is this right?

1990 Colony Park, with HO swap.

Previously:
    1990 Lincoln Town Car Cartier.
    88 CVLX
    01 Marquis

That's it, yeah.

Be aware they'll only sorta fit into your old plug looms/separator if you have stock (8mm?) wires on now. They fit on the cap and plugs just fine though.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Can always neatly zip tie the "boys", if necessary.

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Got ya. Do any of the aftermarket wire looms fit? the look to be a couple bucks online,

Previously:
        88 CVLX
        01 Marquis

Comment

Yea just make sure they fit 8mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think that number is the black wires, M-12259-C301 is for the blue. That's the number I have used to order mine in the past.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
            1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
            1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Awesome. Ordered.

Previously:
              88 CVLX
              01 Marquis

Comment

So I got the wires. They included two extra wires for the ones that go from the ignition module to the distributor. However, one is way to long and the other is about 3 inches too short. Any thoughts? I can get photos of them later.

Previously:
                88 CVLX
                01 Marquis

Comment

Use the long one.
                  2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                  2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                  2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                  1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

+1 use the long one.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                    Originally posted by gadget73
                    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                    Originally posted by dmccaig
                    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by piranah View Post
                      So I got the wires. They included two extra wires for the ones that go from the ignition module to the distributor. However, one is way to long and the other is about 3 inches too short. Any thoughts? I can get photos of them later.
                      Do you mean the spark plug wire from the coil to the dizzy???

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
                        Do you mean the spark plug wire from the coil to the dizzy???
                        yea

Even if the long one is 4-5 inches too long? is there a way to route it that keeps it out of the way?

Previously:
                        88 CVLX
                        01 Marquis

Comment

Should be able to tuck it somewhere behind the dizzy or thereabouts. Just be careful of heat sources.

Comment

Will do. Thanks.

Previously:
                            88 CVLX
                            01 Marquis

Comment

Working...
                            X