PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fasten Seat Belt Light Does Not Turn On

I recall you telling that story..It always give me a good laugh because I removed my soft dinger/chime and put in a buzzer from a Mustang. lol
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Quote Originally Posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Goal was 'giving back', done by 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by IPreferDIY View Post
    I wish my seat belt light and chime didn't work. It's such a pain in the ass when I'm not actually driving.
    Quote Originally Posted by L1011tristar17 View Post
    There's a connector under the driver's seat. Disconnecting it may solve your problem. It also controls the automatic locking of the doors when shifting out of park.
    It worked! It looks like it's specific for the seat belt light and chime (considering that I had already disabled the autolock through the computer). The chime that comes on when you open the door with the lights on or the key in the ignition still works. Yippee!

2000 Grand Marquis LS HPP, a hand-me-down in 2008 with 128,000 km; 175,000 km as of July 2014
    mods: air filter box 'tuba', headlight relay harness, J-mod (around 186,350 km), 70mm throttle body, KYB Gas-A-Just shocks, aluminum driveshaft, ARA3 PCM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12