Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
    According to all of the literature I've seen they're factory issue. They look good on her car but I'm a bigger fan of the turbine spoke(what my townie has) or lacy spoke wheels. It seems cars equipped with the ASC carriage roof often had these wire wheels.

Nice '90 by the way. I'd like one of those simply for the fact they've got full air ride & ABS plus they still have a 5.0. Want to trade? lol
    Ill trade ya wheels. lol. Ill be hunting for those. If more of the true box town cars had the door code, i would get one.

1990 Colony Park, with HO swap.

Previously:
    1990 Lincoln Town Car Cartier.
    88 CVLX
    01 Marquis

Comment

Originally posted by piranah View Post
      Ill trade ya wheels. lol. Ill be hunting for those. If more of the true box town cars had the door code, i would get one.
      Door code was standard on all signature series Townies, like mine, which also has rear air ride. Only option it has, apparently the turbine spoke wheels were standard on signature series cars too. I prefer the sharp lines and overall style of the '80-89 TC'S more than Tue later years but I love ABS.. My car is damn fine, just saying incase you want to trade lol.
      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
      1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
        Door code was standard on all signature series Townies, like mine, which also has rear air ride. Only option it has, apparently the turbine spoke wheels were standard on signature series cars too. I prefer the sharp lines and overall style of the '80-89 TC'S more than Tue later years but I love ABS.. My car is damn fine, just saying incase you want to trade lol.

let me dig into mine a little. I got some stuff I want to do. lol

1990 Colony Park, with HO swap.

Previously:
        1990 Lincoln Town Car Cartier.
        88 CVLX
        01 Marquis

Comment

Working...
        X