Cheap panthers for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap panthers for sale

have three panthers that are cheap and got to go somewhere else.

1: 1990 crown victoria.....needs engine work, overheated bad (sale pending pickup)

2: 1987 town car stars and stripes.......drive anywhere, needs windshield for inspection, 600

3: 1989 town car signature..........needs tires and a windshield, 600 (matts old town car)

these need to go asap, titles on hand for 1 and 3, two needs to mail for a replacement title (2 weeks)

i'll put up pics when i get a chance
    Last edited by Lincolnmania; 10-09-2014, 11:55 AM.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

If I had any money 2) would be very tempting. Alas every spare dime going to medical. Good luck.

mike

Comment

too bad you are so far away.

1990 Colony Park, with HO swap.

Previously:
      1990 Lincoln Town Car Cartier.
      88 CVLX
      01 Marquis

Comment

Pennsylvania Rust on the 1989?

Comment

this 89 is real nice, frame is good and all, heck some of the paint still shines. no rot holes. surface rust is to be expected, go look at the price of scrap, i cant go much lower.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

It has been a long long time since I heard 'drive anywhere' and '600' in the same sentence Scott. Good luck.

Pete
            Originally posted by gadget73
            For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
            1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
            1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

yea i know, this is getting ridiclous!

Comment

I'm sure you'll get some photos up as it would be helpful. Other than that, your word is "gold" 'round these parts!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

pics coming.

the 87 stars and stripes has all new gaskets. poly bushings up front, and new front end components and steering gear. recent tires, see date code pic, one tire is 4/32 rest are 7-8/32 new master cyl and booster, brake lines and shocks etc replaced before.
                  also has jbl system, duals, runs well. yes its got rust, but the frame is solid enough that it wont pass inspections, in a northern climate this car should last at least another 3 seasons.

the 89 signature has rear discs (parking brake no there) headers, x pipe, impy ss tailpipes. tires arent so great but theres no cord showing and they hold air.......needs oil leaks fixed and interior cleaned real well.

90 vic needs engine work, yes it;s rusty, this one sells by the pound.

http://s1364.photobucket.com/user/li...wh8kq.jpg.html

click on pics for folder

Comment

That 87 actually runs quite decent. 3.55 traction lock rear too, and it has the towing package. Its as healthy as you could ask for driveline-wise, especially for the price. A lot of the trim is pretty nice on it too.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

When I try to view the album, it says that it's private.

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

my old 1989 lincoln town car is a very decent car. it came from new york which is why i was surprised at the condition of the frame. and it gets up and goes for a lopo. It Runs 17's and at the drag strip back at englishtown it beat an evo lancer which was pure epic. has around 144,000 miles on it. everything works in it as far as i know. i got the car with 124,000 on the odometer and it served me well. got alot of fancy upgrades, wagon fender braces, 90 tc fan shorud, 90's tc inner fenders with newer style air intake tube and underhood fuse box. Interior was swapped from leather to velour sig seats thanks to thain, its a digi dash car, has a overhead console installed and working in it from a mark vii. exhaust has been fully done Ford racing shorty headers, replaced the timing chain and water pump on it when i got it, new belts, no smog crap, and a 3G Alt conversion. Radiator was replaced, and so was the fan clutch. also i replaced the master cyl on it when i did the rear disc brakes which i used all new parts on except for the backing plates.
                        Last edited by MattsLincoln; 10-08-2014, 09:29 PM.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                        -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                        1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Comment

looks so much better without amber turn signals. god those things were ugly which is why i swapped them for clears. i like my clears.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                            -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                            1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

i could prob meet you at notary with the car matt, just not here. you know you want it back, and at a great price!

Comment

Working...
                              X