X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll: Wraparound vs Streamlined bumpers

Let it all out

Pete
    The supercool and awesome wraparound (old style)
    0%
    I'm a little tetched and prefer streamlined ones (newer style)
    0%
    Shut your festering gob, you tit.
    0%
    Give me a Hyundi Accent over these dinosaurs.
    0%
    Originally posted by gadget73
    For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
    1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
    1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

since you're in the aero/whale section... you'll want plastic bumper covers. as for me... mad max style welded plate steel wrap around bumpers.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
      since you're in the aero/whale section... you'll want plastic bumper covers. as for me... mad max style welded plate steel wrap around bumpers.

Iz a smart feller, I is.

Mad max is cool!

No one told me to shut up. I'm sad.

Pete
      For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
      1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
      1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
        Sly needs all the bumpers he can get, what with the douchebag drivers in Texas he films with the dash cam! LOL!
        Summer car-> 1988 Lincoln Town Car, triple blue, 335,xxx km. New HO 5.0 in and running. Bought 2006/08/22. June 2017 PotM!
        Winter vehicle-> 1995 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCab 4x4, 284,xxx+km. AKA "Brutus" 460/E4OD/4.10 axles and 12 MPG. Bought 2019/08/14

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by nfldfordltd View Post
          Sly needs all the bumpers he can get, what with the douchebag drivers in Texas he films with the dash cam! LOL!
          true dat. looking for someone to make me a mad-max-ish-steel-plate-welded-thing-not-a-production-clean-looking-bumper for both front and rear. welded together scraps would be best... and least expensive I would think. When I get the fence and storage building done, I'll focus more on the bumpers.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

This thread would be better if it had pictures...

Comment

Working...
            X