No announcement yet.

Zoomies 89 townie "depth charge"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well folks after a very long and grueling process, i finally have her home, shes plated, has new glass and repaired the fuel leak, just in time too cuase the mustang blew a rear brake line, although im inclined to think its a negligent issue to the shop it was last in, leaking right at the union where it screws into the rear brake hose......and this is why i dont trust very many ppl to touch my cars .
    Anyway shes running well, now to chase down that pesky oil leak and figure out why it has low heat....bet its the interior temp sensor like my old one, other than that my only other guess would be the thermo stat.
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

If your Mustang's brakes were better prior to the shop working on them, odds are in favor of the shop messing something up. It's amazing how even pretty modern cars like your SN-95 aren't always so well known. 'Tis a shame.

Oil leak suspects... by no means an exhaustive list:
      -PCV system (especially if it's never been replaced)
      -Gasket for oil pans
      -Oil drain plugs loose
      -Oil filter loose
      '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
      '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
      '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Originally posted by Hearsesrock427 View Post
        If your Mustang's brakes were better prior to the shop working on them, odds are in favor of the shop messing something up. It's amazing how even pretty modern cars like your SN-95 aren't always so well known. 'Tis a shame.

Oil leak suspects... by no means an exhaustive list:
        -PCV system (especially if it's never been replaced)
        -Gasket for oil pans
        -Oil drain plugs loose
        -Oil filter loose

Im very well versed on the usueally oil leak s on boxes i went through it with my last one, what im having an issue with nbow is is the ebrake on the lincoln failed inspection.......just peachy
        89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Working...
        X