1975 Ford LTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1975 Ford LTD

Here a few pictures of my 75 Ltd as I was putting it away for the winter.Click image for larger version

Name:	PA310028.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	1302711Click image for larger version

Name:	PA310033.jpg
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	1302712Click image for larger version

Name:	PA310031.jpg
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	1302713Click image for larger version

Name:	PA310027.jpg
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	1302714Click image for larger version

Name:	PA310047.jpg
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	1302715

Beautiful! I really miss my barge.
    2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Gorgeous 👍👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love those dog dishes on it, that is b-e-a-u-tiful!
        1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
        1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
        1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

Beautiful LTD The dash photo brings back fond memories of my long ago '73 Country Squire.

Comment

Very nice! Top engine option also?
            sigpic
            89 LTC 429>557 Cobrajet stroker
            13 F-150 XLT 6.2 l
            "If I could separate what's real from what I've been dreaming I could live to fight another day"

Comment

There were two 460 motors that year. Mine is not the highest output motor.
              Car was originally a 400 with a FMX. Professionally changed to 460/C6 before I bought it.

Originally posted by lincolnlarry View Post
              Very nice! Top engine option also?

Comment

'79 Continental Town Car
                '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by murphmobile2 View Post
                  Love those dog dishes on it, that is b-e-a-u-tiful!
                  This! She just screams detective car. That shade of blue is so friggin' sweet. Love how it's still got clearcoat, and it's not chipped or baked or anything. Love how it doesn't have cornering lights/ditch lights. Was this a base model? I can see some kind of wind-up device in the interior picture. You've got a hell of a powertrain too- hard to beat the 460 V8 and C6 3 speed auto for realiability. There's some go-fast stuff for both the 460 and the C6, as I'm sure you're familiar with.

And wow, that interior is mint. MAN! You'd never guess this car is almost 40 years old.
                  '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
                  '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
                  '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. The car is a base LTD that had a vinyl top (that had to go) and a few options. It never was a police car, however is has the "look". It does have the police sway bars, upper A arms, springs, coolers, speedometer. The steering column and wheel came from a police car. It does have the crank windows, clock and a factory am/fm/ scan search radio with the 53 inch antenna, which I had to add. The paint is a Ford color but not correct for 1975. The body and frame has 177,000 miles. Engine has about 27,000 miles. Have all factory shop manuals and many spare parts.
                    Last edited by Mainemantom; 11-05-2014, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Very nice car !

Comment

I love the headlights and grill.

1990 Colony Park, with HO swap.

Previously:
                        1990 Lincoln Town Car Cartier.
                        88 CVLX
                        01 Marquis

Comment

Beautiful car! I love it!

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

In 1974 I purchased my friends '67 Gal 500.........I restored it.........have about 8 pictures............how do I upload all at one time?

Comment

click "Go Advanced" then click the paperclip icon... then Add Files... select pics... upload.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              Originally posted by gadget73
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                              X