No announcement yet.

1975 Ford LTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it have any factory emissions equipment, and if so does it require inspection?
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
      Does it have any factory emissions equipment, and if so does it require inspection?
      Which car are you talking about ? the 75 or the 67 ?

Comment

oh my...... there is another still alive!!!!! i thought my girl was the only one left!. i got my 77. shes my baby, my first car. and a base model if youve ever seen one hahah. manual everything with the exception of power steering. had AC but that gone haha. and even has the little motor lol. 351W

i love my big ol beauty and your car is a shiny example of what i will make her become someday. beautiful car dude!!
        Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
        Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
        Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Thank you. If you need parts, I know of two being parted out. a 2 door and a 4 door. Contact me for info.
          The 75 has all the California smog crap required in that year. It passed Ca. smog inspections ! Now in Maine, there are no smog inspections, and since it has antique plates on it, no yearly vehicle inspections. I will be sold/traded in the spring as I just don't drive it. I want to get another Panther. Maybe another P-71.

Comment

Over 20 pictures, too much to do now...........here are three to give ya an idea

Comment

So neither requires inspection? Rip that junk off. My friend did that with his Fairmont, previous owner installed an 85 Mustang GT engine in it, and ran a goofy 2 smog pump setup, one for each pipe. After he bought it, both pumps came out and so did the 4 cats, and it ran a lot stronger and got better mileage.

A guy at work with a Ram Cummins with no emissions made a point, he said he gets better mileage without that junk, so overall he's polluting less.
              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                Here a few pictures of my 75 Ltd as I was putting it away for the winter.[ATTACH=CONFIG]41327[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41328[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41329[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41330[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41331[/ATTACH]
                very nice...

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you. Time to put it away for the winter. It has been up for sale this year. Only people who called wanted parts . This year the car got some nos parts installed. Trim on the rear trunk panel, a tail light lens, headlight surrounds and a front turn signal lens with housing. Had bad gas in it so it ran rough until it burned off. Put maybe 100 miles on it this year. I want it sold before I die. I love my wife dearly however my wife will sell it to the first person at any price. Same with everything I have car related. She doesn't share my interest with anything car related.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                    I want it sold before I die. I love my wife dearly however my wife will sell it to the first person at any price. Same with everything I have car related. She doesn't share my interest with anything car related.
                    Where did you meet? Did she know about your hobby before you got married?
                    '79 Continental Town Car
                    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
                      Where did you meet? Did she know about your hobby before you got married?
                      My wife is from the Philippines. She is an a American citizen and proud of it. We met in church in Calif. I had 13 cars then. I am down to 7 now. Yes she knew about my interest in cars and my car hobbies before we married. She does not mind my enjoying what I have. Buying more, not so much. Material things mean nothing to her. She used to be a missionary for 13 years and all her possessions were in a backpack. In the end, possessions all mean nothing...like chasing after the wind. She is highly educated and respected as a psychotherapist here in Maine.

Comment

Working...
                      X