Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roadkill LTD, removed the lift, lowered, Corvette wheels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roadkill LTD, removed the lift, lowered, Corvette wheels.

Just trying to reinvent The General, after Roadkill turned him down.
    Attached Files

Are the Corvette wheels a direct fit?
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

aww... I liked it better with the swampers on it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

These are Corvette sized, not corvette rims sorry. They are LTD bolt pattern with inch and a half spacers. 22x10 rears and 20x9 fronts. I was so disappointed when Roadkill didnt take it, I felt like it was time for a major change. Next is window tint, cowl hood, maybe air ride, flow master mufflers. And other junk.

Comment

Didn't Finnegan say the only reason they turned it down is because it already had everything done to it that they would've wanted to do?

Comment

as long as you like it... ain't no thang. I was sure they would choose your car, but that little kid... bah!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

I wanted to karate chop that kid in the throat and then shove him back up into his dads uterus.

Comment

It was a tough call between the General and the wagon. The wagon was a classy car, but it made that episode really boring. I was hoping to see an LTD road trip, and sorely disappointed. On the bright side, you can keep modifying and messing around with it. Respect for your car, mang!

1995 Grand Marquis GS
                - 156k miles, three-tone until I find my paint
                1990 Toyota Camry DX - 211k miles, someone else's future barn find
                1994 Saturn SW2 wagon - wife's car

Originally posted by SVT98t
                I'll make it fit.
                I own hammers.

Comment

Frieburger told me he wanted to spray it with nitrous and run it down the drag strips for drag week. I emailed back and forth a few times before the footage was shot. I thought for sure The General would be famous. I really liked the scene where they introduced The General in the webisode.

Comment

It doesn't look right with the new wheels, looked great with the swampers. It's like putting bling on a bog truck. Doesn't look right.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
                    The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
                    It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Ahhh, a GMNer's car on Roadkill. Cool stuff. I was also disappointed that the LTD wasn't picked. The wagon was boring as crap, as was the whole episode. The kid was a moron.
                      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Loved seeing it on RoadKill! And yes they made the wrong choice and yes that kid was a moron and yes it looked better with the swampers lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought your car would've made a much better car for an episode. But just because one person didn't like it doesnt mean you have to redo it. I wouldn't pay much mind, he's a mopar guy

Comment

Flat green is redone.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X