OEM USED O2 Sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM USED O2 Sensors

Got ALL four O2 sensors that came out of my '95 GM. Never put out a code but just changed them due to not knowing their age. Got an ad on EBAY but would rather sell them here. Here is the ad....we can talk price, if required!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Surprised no one could use them even for "test purposes".

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

Still for sale AND at a new, lower price!! Bobby

Comment

Will sell them cheaper than my EBAY price to a mang here!! It would be for ALL FOUR sensors - both fronts and backs. Let me know.....Bobby

Comment

Bump

Comment

Practically giving them away......

Comment

this is really a hard sell item. I would buy them if I was putting bungs for the rears on my 93 for it's 01 PCM... but I have a tune to fix that... so meh.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thought someone could use them even for testing purposes or a really cheap fix for an issue without buying new.

Comment

probably could... but they go bad so rarely that you'll probably be holding them a good while.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                    probably could... but they go bad so rarely that you'll probably be holding them a good while.
                    Probably - I have them listed for $19.95 and that is for all 4!

Comment

I would be interested Bob however for my 96 CV the rear are the same numbers. The fronts are one number off.

Comment

I think the ONLY difference is the socket. Just swap the pins to your old ones and it would probably work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                          I would be interested Bob however for my 96 CV the rear are the same numbers. The fronts are one number off.
                          Hey Tom! PM me and they are yours!!! Even if you use only 2 it is worth it.

Comment

Working...
                          X