Subscriptions system not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscriptions system not working.

For the past few weeks the subscriptions aren't working for me. I don't get emails and it doesn't tell me anything in the subscriptions tab when I click on my username at the top like it used to. I get the same on both Firefox and Chrome, and on two computers and a tablet.

its probably related to the "whats new" thing that doesn't work either, and I have no idea why.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I got an email about this thread when you posted, but that's the only one I've gotten in weeks. Kind of ironic. lol

Comment

fucking magic i tellya. and no, I didn't magically fix it behind the scenes just to screw with you. I really have no idea why it may not be working. Emails from this forum software have always been sketchy. It doesn't always send out the verification emails either, an I have no idea why. Its all set right, and it seems to work, except it just doesn't.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
        X