Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooklyn boy here.......and as such live and speak Brooklyn-eze
    Originally posted by sinistral View Post
    Thank you... less "talent" involved than just good old-fashioned naïve determination! (P.S. I lived in Brooklyn for 8 years.)

So — I told myself that I wasn't going to put any more $$ in to this project, but now you've shamed me into doing something about that bumper! HA! Actually, it was really driving me crazy anyway, especially after seeing the photos I put up here. Look for an update tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Btw would love to see a thread on the Magnum, I love all RWD station wagons, and that SRT is my second favorite after the CTS-V wagon. Have you done any mods to it, like an aggressive exhaust to make it sound as mean as it looks?
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Wagons FTW!

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
        Btw would love to see a thread on the Magnum, I love all RWD station wagons, and that SRT is my second favorite after the CTS-V wagon. Have you done any mods to it, like an aggressive exhaust to make it sound as mean as it looks?
        Magnum is stock (for now)... I'm looking to add a cold-air intake and a Diablosport tune in the Spring (hopefully). Reportedly that wakes up the Hemi even more.
        I considered exhaust, but I've got to say it is pretty sweet as-is. Much quieter than you'd expect at idle and cruise, but man-oh-man when you stomp on it it has the baddest growl ever... makes passing gear that much more fun.

Comment

You should put Challenger SRT8 mufflers on it, that or Magnapacks/Borla S-type, they're all the same. The Challenger SRT8 with the 6M sounds great from the factory, the loud mufflers and straight-through rear resonators. Most guys remove the rear resonators to save weight and leave the center bottle mufflers, sounds real hot rod then.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Working...
          X