05 Mustang V6 Premium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

05 Mustang V6 Premium

So im trading in the 02 sport for a 05 mustang v6 premium. Car has 49k on it and was 1 owner. I like the color, the car was clean and something ive actually wanted for a long time. With the payments im going to be making little if any mods will be done till i get a better spot in the store i work at. The 02 was about to cost me alotttttt of money with the transmission needing changing and the manifold nearly choking me on the exhaust fumes it let in the car. Going to really need to be careful with this on.
    Attached Files
    2018 F150 XLT 43k
    1970 Buick GS 455 Stage 1 44k
    1968 Buick Riviera

when you sell the 87, just sock that money away for just in case with this one.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I love legend lime. Rare color. Nice ride!
      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Not bad, I know a guy with one and he's got a few mods like plasti-dipped 17" Bullitt wheels, GT fog lights, plasti-dipped black stock spoiler (car is dark red), GT rear bumper, CAI, Magnaflow cat back duals and SCT tuner. It's decently quick, but I can't get excited over it. My brother's stock '12 3.7 walks it without trying and gets better mileage.

If I were you, I'd try to get an '11-up, the engine is so much better even stock, and they have a 6spd, in auto too if you want auto. It has 2.73 gears standard for better mileage and the extra power makes up for it. You can have the previous 3.31 gears with the Performance Package, which a friend of mine has with the GT suspension and brakes, all making it a real fun car.

I really want to drive the new Ecoboost Performance Package, I bet it handles awesome being so light in front. My friend's V6 Performance Pack beats GT's on a road course, having better weight distribution and less overall weight. The intake/headers/exhaust and custom tune help too.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

I cant go any newer i was barely able to get this one. Payment, insurance and phone will take 90% of my pay each month if i dont get alot of hours.
          2018 F150 XLT 43k
          1968 Buick Riviera

Comment

I've had jobs where they won't give many hours, sometimes because they want you to quit. Best to get out of that soon as you can, better to have a job where they want you working more hours than you want, OT is your friend.

If you live by yourself, see if you qualify for food stamps. With how expensive grocery store prices are, they've raised the amount you can make to qualify.
            88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
            Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

i work at autozone and max hours for part time is 25 per week
              2018 F150 XLT 43k
              1968 Buick Riviera

Comment

I understand the appeal of a new car, especially when the one you have needs work.
                But I would think very carefully before getting into a car payment and phone that could cost me 90% of my monthly income!!
                Car payments get old real fast and the regret last a long time.
                And for a fraction of what you'll end up spending on payments I expect you can get a dozen transmissions rebuilt and replace the
                manifold. Plus make any mods you want to the sport.
                I would fix the 02 CV and stay debt free.
                I've seen many guys go down this road and be sorry later, be carefull.
                Of course my advice is worth exactly what you paid for it!
                Good Luck!

Comment

Nice car. Many of people getting jobs now only get 30 hours or less. ( we all know why this has happened) It is so important to become debt free. If you have a loan, pay more on principal each month. You might have to find a second job.
                  I feel for people who have kids and the expenses that go with them. Wish you the best.

Comment

Working...
                  X