This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need more reader ride spotlights!!!

Make a new thread with pics of your panther and its mods - if it has many meduim or any large mods I'll make it a sticky.

Dont get your feelings hurt if it doesnt make it, there isnt room for every panther that has a handfull of mods.

Im particulary thinking about Justin(TC), Scott, Deuce, and anyone else Im missing.
    Lets keep works in progress to the tech sections untill completion

And if we wind up with a dozen stickies I dont wanna hear any bitching, this is a members rides showcase and the best ones will remain at the top, so they dont get lost. Visitors gotta see exactly what caliber of panthers we are dealing with :banana:
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

I second that one! When I made my readers ride post, Pete and nate were the only other ones there. It was a few weeks after that that I realized there were more panthers with awesome mods.

Comment

sounds good!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

when the MK VI gets painted, ill post it, i still have to post pics of the rest of the fleet!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Sounds good to me!
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Here's my contribution.
            The 2003 Marauder 300A F.I.T #003
            The 1998 P71 Jinbei. SOLD!
            The 2001 P71 (Flying Snow).

Comment

I still don't see why i'm worth a sticky...
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
                I still don't see why i'm worth a sticky...
                Wheels, springs, other suspension, 4 barrel conversion, front panel conversion.

Comment

I still fail to see where i'm worthy..

Hell, I don't even take that many pics!

Comment

How many original parts (engine/drivetrain/suspention) are still on the car?

2005 Legacy GT *13.5 @ 96MPH*
                    2003 Mercury Marauder *Totaled*

Comment

I destickified mine because for all intent and purpose, it's still just a stock Vic that's not even running right now. I've yet to be able to do anything to it worth noting.
                      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by merc6
                        How many original parts (engine/drivetrain/suspention) are still on the car?
                        All my original running gear is intact...

I just got creative with quite a few things... like the carb swap for example...

Comment

Working...
                        X