double din in a box- link to cvn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^This.

Silver paint pen to touch up the trim. Really makes the interior look finished.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I really enjoy having it in the car. It's right at the perfect height too so I can just rest my arm on the armrest and use it. It adds a bit of useful features to the car. The GPS has come in handy for easter and considering I put about 40 miles a day at least on the car it's nice having some creature comforts. Also the radio stations are mostly commercials around here so having the tunes built in is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by DrHax View Post
        I really enjoy having it in the car. It's right at the perfect height too so I can just rest my arm on the armrest and use it. It adds a bit of useful features to the car. The GPS has come in handy for easter and considering I put about 40 miles a day at least on the car it's nice having some creature comforts. Also the radio stations are mostly commercials around here so having the tunes built in is nice.
        I know it's a old post but did u have to cut any of the a/c ducts. And do you think it's the same for a 88 MGM

Comment

Working...
        X