ScottFest 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sly View Post
    You may not want to know. It wasn't pretty.
    Now I have to know lol. If I go I can add that to the list of dos & don'ts.

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
    Unfortunately, I haven't been well enough to getting up there but I tend to not ask questions. People are people and there are often conflicts but since Scotty is being a gracious host I would hope all guests behave well and good times are had by all!!! Guys, we are part of a very special "club" and we are all important to the group. I can not even count the valued advice I have gotten here and treasure every fellow member. I hope everyone enjoys the company and leave being happy they came!!!
    I always ask questions man, I'm ever curious...
    Those are car guys for ya though, "Hold my beer and watch this!"

Originally posted by HiFiMerc View Post
    Google maps says it's about a 10 hour drive for me. Any Panther meet could use another Box. Let's see what the future brings.
    If you roll we'd have to roll together, that would be three panthers in a line, people might think we were on a mission... If I left out the HO swap I'd save a considerable amount lol

Derek
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
      , people might think we were on a mission...
      Derek
      In the immortal words of Elwood Blues, "We're on a mission from God."

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Originally posted by mitymerc View Post
        In the immortal words of Elwood Blues, "We're on a mission from God."
        Glad someone caught that!
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

would be about $2K for just me to journey out there, back and then out & back again, no food or hotels or anything.
          What happened last year?
          Foodwise Everybody contributes what they can or donates some FRNs, I guess we are a bunch of commies. LOL Like Louis Blanc said & as parroted by Karl Marx & our flealess leaders "From each according to his ability, To each according to his need"

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Don't do stupid stuff, don't do burn outs in unauthorized places, don't be a dipstick....

Comment

Originally posted by mitymerc View Post
              Don't do stupid stuff, don't do burn outs in unauthorized places, don't be a dipstick....
              'Gravel parking lots'

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
              The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
              It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

If I come, I'm bringing a few cases worth of real cane sugar sodas from Dublin Bottling Works (formerly Dublin Dr Pepper - no more Dr Pepper, but their own sodas are pretty damn good).

and it looks promising that I'll be able to come. Just need the wife to be in good spirits about it come time for the trip.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                Originally posted by gadget73
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

If I come, I'm bringing a few cases worth of real cane sugar sodas from Dublin Bottling Works (formerly Dublin Dr Pepper - no more Dr Pepper, but their own sodas are pretty damn good).

and it looks promising that I'll be able to come. Just need the wife to be in good spirits about it come time for the trip.
                  ......tell the wife I insist you come this year! (hope that helps....lol)

Comment

Just called and set up our group dyno time on Saturday, August 8th.

Prices and times to follow.

Bring it, John.

-ryan s.
                    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                    Originally posted by pantera77
                    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

I'll bring the high mileage car. Lets see what we can get for a baseline out of a quarter million miles.
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I always ask questions man, I'm ever curious...
                        Those are car guys for ya though, "Hold my beer and watch this!"

If you roll we'd have to roll together, that would be three panthers in a line, people might think we were on a mission... If I left out the HO swap I'd save a considerable amount lol

Derek
                        Dont spin tires on gravel.

Don't annoy Scott

Don't steal from Scott or anyone else.

Please help when it comes to mealtimes and cleaning up.

Do not set Skippys back yard on fire

Do not come to Scottfest on friday morning and complain that no one is awake yet

If you drink, you musn't drive

no smoking of any tobacco products in scotts room or vehicles. smoke from the medicinal kind welcome.

please feel free to annoy matt

Do not encourage the grandchildren to swear

Do not bench race with Scott junior

if you are asked to move your car, please do so with a smile

remember this for my room, big cat may go out, little cat may not, if you lose my zoe i will freak

do remember that we have pets here, don't drive like a fucktard

women with c section scars, no bikinis at ez pull

pretty simple rules

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

"please feel free to annoy matt"...............lol

Comment

depending how the year plays out i will be bringing 3 panthers. maybe 4. but to get there my 82 needs a motor, my 88 needs to have OD restored, the 88 Towny needs heads and a friend with an 03 needs days off lol..
                            Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
                            Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
                            Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

"women with c section scars, no bikinis at ez pull"

I missed something... and I'm glad I did.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

"women with c section scars, no bikinis at ez pull"

I missed something... and I'm glad I did.
                                This goes WAY back iirc.
                                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X