No announcement yet.

ScottFest 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably a shame these things even need to be mentioned.

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Another rule: don't take your car apart and force a group effort to repair it so its not blocking the driveway. We're here to have fun, not rebuild the world's Panther supply. Emergency repairs happen, but if it ain't broke, dont screw with it.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Reading over Scott's rules brought back some good (and not so good) memories. I believe I went to SF '08, '09, and '10, and possible '11? Not in a long time, unfortunately, as "grown up" things have gotten in the way. My VW gets 50 MPG, and the truck nationals are at Carlisle that weekend as well (maybe a little parts shopping for the HighBoy), so I could roll it all together. I'd love to get back to the EZ Pull as well. Probably come without my woman, as she isn't too keen on extended auto related activities.

We will see as time appraoches, but I may even be inclined to run out for a day or so even if the other plans don't come togther, just to see some old faces, and maybe meet some new ones.
        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
          ...women with c section scars, no bikinis at ez pull

pretty simple rules
          LoL, I dunno though, I wouldn't mind seeing some women folk in bikinis at the ez pull, minus the c section scars of course...
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Says 9 Hrs, and 57 Mins, From downtown Chicago to Tremont, Penn.

Since I know the 2011 would be totally fine, I'd really like to come out and meet all you guys!
            1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

Come on out. I've made the drive to Chicago twice. its a boring run across the straight flatland of Indiana and Ohio though. I did screw up and have to get gas near Gary, IN once. I do not reccomend that. Even just getting off the interstate right there to get fuel was sketchy looking.
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

These cars are made for 10 hour Interstate runs. You don't even need somewhere to go to.

Donald

Comment

I just have to see if I can change a week of vacation at work, and I'm in haha!
                  1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                    Reading over Scott's rules brought back some good (and not so good) memories. I believe I went to SF '08, '09, and '10, and possible '11? Not in a long time, unfortunately, as "grown up" things have gotten in the way. My VW gets 50 MPG, and the truck nationals are at Carlisle that weekend as well (maybe a little parts shopping for the HighBoy), so I could roll it all together. I'd love to get back to the EZ Pull as well. Probably come without my woman, as she isn't too keen on extended auto related activities.

We will see as time appraoches, but I may even be inclined to run out for a day or so even if the other plans don't come togther, just to see some old faces, and maybe meet some new ones.
                    You're coming

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
                    The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
                    It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Might show up this year with the new truck. Haven't shown up with a panther yet, why start now?

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                      '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                      '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

holy shit, its the Cheese Nazi himself!

Comment

I don't foresee myself being able to go to events like Scottfest and Northfest for at least a year or so (assuming a haughty Canadian would be welcome ), but I haven't been able to resist asking whether the U.S. Immigration Service provides loaner guns at the border for visitors.

2000 Grand Marquis LS HPP, a hand-me-down in 2008 with 128,000 km; 175,000 km as of July 2014
                          mods: air filter box 'tuba', headlight relay harness, J-mod (around 186,350 km), 70mm throttle body, KYB Gas-A-Just shocks, aluminum driveshaft, ARA3 PCM

Comment

Unfortunately I doubt it. There are states in the Union that basically disallow such things. I live in one of them. Since I'm not keen on having my name on any more lists than it already is, no firearm card for me.

Comment

things are still in the air, but there is always a possibility that i will make an appearance .
                              89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                                Dont spin tires on gravel.

Don't annoy Scott

Don't steal from Scott or anyone else.

Please help when it comes to mealtimes and cleaning up.

Do not set Skippys back yard on fire

Do not come to Scottfest on friday morning and complain that no one is awake yet

If you drink, you musn't drive

no smoking of any tobacco products in scotts room or vehicles. smoke from the medicinal kind welcome.

please feel free to annoy matt

Do not encourage the grandchildren to swear

Do not bench race with Scott junior

if you are asked to move your car, please do so with a smile

remember this for my room, big cat may go out, little cat may not, if you lose my zoe i will freak

do remember that we have pets here, don't drive like a fucktard

women with c section scars, no bikinis at ez pull

pretty simple rules
                                These are rules to live by, and I get all of the references!

Should I try to make it out there this year?
                                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                                X