2008 CVPI - what is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 CVPI - what is it?

I should probably make this a catch-all thread while I figure out whats what on this car. Guess thats the price I pay for being a blissfully unaware box owner. =-) Lots of stupid questions for you guys...

Can anyone tell me what this module is bolted to the trunk firewall behind the rear seat?

Alex.
    Attached Files

Looks like a FPDM (fuel pump driver module)

They used to be mounted in the trunk near the drivers wheel well by the air ride switch, guess they moved them at some point.
    2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

That was fast! Is this thing a returnless system?

Alex.

Comment

Believe so. The Vic got the returnless system in 03.
        These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.

Comment

Next up in the catch-all, does anyone have something similar as this diagram for the 2008? Since I can't find my police accessory connector where the police modifiers guide says it should be, I might be lucky enough to at least identify the harness it comes out of and see if I can find a cut stub.

Alex.

Comment

Working...
          X