VB software and Tapatalk plugin updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VB software and Tapatalk plugin updated

Forum version updated from 4.2.0 to 4.2.2 patch 4. Updated tapatalk from something a lot of versions old to 6.8.1. Let me know if stuff is broken. Also, if any of you "device" types could try out the mobile version and let me know if that works, I'd appreciate it.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Works from my phone. How about yours?

posting from mah phone. plz to be forgiving bad speeling.
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

All seems fine from Tapatalk, looks exactly the same.
      2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
      2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
      Past Panthers
      1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
      if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Still need to check "request desktop site " to view site in browser on Android phone.
        2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
        2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
        Past Panthers
        1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
        if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Originally posted by tjc78 View Post
          Still need to check "request desktop site " to view site in browser on Android phone.
          This! when using a mobile browser. Just comes up blank.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

See if that fixes it. It loads on chrome on my phone now. Updated the CMS on the main page. It might just re-direct you to the desktop version automagically now, but I think the actual forum runs OK on the mobile theme. The CMS just doesn't run right on a mobile browser.

Comment

Works now.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Nice, one less step on the phone.

But now the links at the top of the homepage are gone. They're still there from any other page in the forum.

Homepage:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	homepage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	1277260

Any other page:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	anyOtherPage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	1277261
                Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

that I don't know about. Seems like it should be pulling those links, but I have no idea why its not or where to look. Thats really the issue with having no damn idea what I'm doing with web design stuff. I can make the software run, but the layout and stuff baffles me.

Comment

No problem, I'll consider it a "feature" with the new software version. LOL
                    Thanks for doing the software upgrade and keeping this site running, I know it's important to keep this stuff up to date.
                    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

What happened to the toolbar that included "New Posts", etc....???

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
                        What happened to the toolbar that included "New Posts", etc....???
                        Seems to come and go. I now see it looking at an actual post as opposed to the front page.

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

yeah I dont know what happened to that. If you're on the main page, there is a link for new posts next to your name, roughly center on the screen.

Comment

navbar should be fixed now. found the option buried in the mess that is the admin panel and switched it on. no idea how it shut itself off, but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                              navbar should be fixed now. found the option buried in the mess that is the admin panel and switched it on. no idea how it shut itself off, but whatever.
                              It's B-A-C-K!!! Nice job, as usual!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X