Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90 Colony Park Wagon with HO swap, trans kit etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. He did the whole set up. It runs like a raped ape. There is some stuff not listed there too.

1990 Colony Park, with HO swap.

Previously:
    1990 Lincoln Town Car Cartier.
    88 CVLX
    01 Marquis

Comment

Anybody know how to get a hold of a.d.a.m from CVN? sites been down and he had an interest in the car.

Previously:
      88 CVLX
      01 Marquis

Comment

He is a member here, send a pm.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

will do. Thanks.

Previously:
          88 CVLX
          01 Marquis

Comment

PM sent.

Mike
            90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
            90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
            91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
            70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

Comment

Lets go for it.
              I sent a PM with info.

Mike
              90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
              90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
              91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
              70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

Comment

Sold. Pending pick up!

Previously:
                88 CVLX
                01 Marquis

Comment

I sent you a PM and an email with the shipping details.

I do THANK YOU very much. I will be good to the wagon and continue along the lines of what you and Bernie started.

Comment

Glad this is going to a good home, super-cool car. I'm like a million miles away else I'd have bought it. Not a lot of vic/marquis lovers here in California. Many people look at them with complete disgust, if you can believe that. I call them pussies, which is pretty much the majority of people here, with their Priuses and shit.

Comment

Just found this thread! Who is driving my old car now?
                      I'm moving in September, and once I have my orders and know where I'm moving TO, will pick up a new car.

Comment

Working...
                      X