Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90 Colony Park Wagon with HO swap, trans kit etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sly View Post
    The wife 86'd the idea too. Too far away, plus no black cars, plus shed first.
    Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
    why no black cars? Asking as a guy who dislikes white cars, owns two black ones and maintains a third.
    A black car might be kinda warm in South America (Texas)...

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Originally posted by cld783 View Post
      Why are you trying to sell it?
      I am moving a half mile from my job, and my new apt. prohibits working on cars at all, so It would just sit most of the time, I figure give the chance to have somebody enjoy it more than I would. I really have no use for it.

1990 Colony Park, with HO swap.

Previously:
      1990 Lincoln Town Car Cartier.
      88 CVLX
      01 Marquis

Comment

Originally posted by mitymerc View Post
        A black car might be kinda warm in South America (Texas)...
        This. 110°F in August suck even with a white car. Black is just asking for heat stroke.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

$1200 give it a good home

Previously:
          88 CVLX
          01 Marquis

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
            http://www.earlscheibautopainting.com/

They are still in business??? I remember them when I was a kid in NYC!! Talk about your cheap ass paint jobs....
            Oh. My. God. They are! And there's even one right in Brooklyn. Wow. I thought they were gone lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng ago.

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
              This. 110°F in August suck even with a white car. Black is just asking for heat stroke.
              thats what air conditoners are for.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                thats what air conditoners are for.
                My drive is 10-15 minutes. It barely makes a dent in my white car with beige interior. Black on black leather would truly burn. Been there done that, not doing it again. Plus, the wife said no. That pretty much cinches it for me.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Dear Panthers,
                  Agreed. When I'm on the road in August with four dogs in the wayback if I broke down, my white wagon with windows down, tinted glass and windshield screen probably wouldn't cook them.

Donald

Comment

The car was dark blue with no wood panels to begin with

Previously:
                    88 CVLX
                    01 Marquis

Comment

anyhoo... I hope you sell it to someone who will take good care of it. It's out of reach for me.

Comment

Me too. It's a hell of a deal I think.

Previously:
                        88 CVLX
                        01 Marquis

Comment

It is. if you were within an hour or 2 drive, I'd probably get it anyhow and find an interior to swap in.

Comment

Piranah,is that a top end h.o. Conversion, or the whole motor? I live in western Il and may be interested. Been wanting a pickup but I could sure haul some shit in that beast!
                            1989 crown Vic daily driver 165k and counting!
                            1987 MGM 49xxx mi awaiting light resto

Comment

Mostly top end the block was refinished. Gt40p heads, new connecting rods and upgraded valve Springs. I can find a list of everything done.

Previously:
                              88 CVLX
                              01 Marquis

Comment

Bernini did the work so go to the thread "passing the torch" you will find the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X