X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 Crown Vic EVTM

Looking for a paper 2008 cvgm evtm.

Alex.

Bumpity if somebody has one to get rid of. CD sucks donkey balls for staring at wiring diagrams.

Alex.

Comment

get cd/dvd... use printer for stuff you need to look at? Or maybe get a huge monitor/TV to use with the computer?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I'm a stick a finger in a page, flip back 'n forth type of guy. =-)
        And unless it changed, I prefer the evtm format.

I am keeping an eye on ebay on sellers that I've previously delt with if one shows up. If you got any trusted manual sellers, post (or PM) their ebay name.

Alex.

Comment

The 2000-2004 DVD I have still uses the EVTM format... but after 2003 lost the wire colors in the diagrams. I don't know if that is the case for later versions or not. I'll keep an eye out for paper versions though.
          I did find one on ebay... http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Ford-Cr...item488638926b

Dunno about the seller though, but it's there.
          Last edited by sly; 12-08-2015, 06:48 PM.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Guy View Post
            I'm a stick a finger in a page, flip back 'n forth type of guy. =-)
            And unless it changed, I prefer the evtm format.

I am keeping an eye on ebay on sellers that I've previously delt with if one shows up. If you got any trusted manual sellers, post (or PM) their ebay name.

Alex.
            I've only ever seen U.S. sellers on ebay.ca, and the shipping alone for them is close to what I'd be willing to pay in total. Have you ever seen any Canadian sellers?

2000 Grand Marquis LS HPP, a hand-me-down in 2008 with 128,000 km; 175,000 km as of July 2014
            mods: air filter box 'tuba', headlight relay harness, J-mod (around 186,350 km), 70mm throttle body, KYB Gas-A-Just shocks, aluminum driveshaft, ARA3 PCM

Comment

yeah... not so much. Always US sellers I find too.

Comment

I don't care if it comes from the US. I've only once bought anything from a .ca seller and it was a test in patience. There are at least 5 on ebay for around $25US, but not from anyone I care to risk throwing my money at.

Alex.

Comment

Has anyone checked their local/200-some-mile-radius CL? https://cleveland.craigslist.org/pts/5262170629.html I found a '92 for $15 up in Cleveland. Not helpful for OP, but someone might list the right year somewhere in the US eventually.

All I did was search 'EVTM.'
                  Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

I just used searchtempest to search any miles including Canada... and yeah... nothing on CL for a 2008. All hits are on ebay and a really spendy one on amazon.
                    Last edited by sly; 12-10-2015, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X