mustang headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mustang headers

Hey guys, I know this has probably been covered and covered, but I read all this stuff years ago, forgot, and can't find what I'm looking for now. I have a set of 2v mustang shorty headers, just the log type. I know I need at least one side of the mustang downpipe because they use those dumbass mismatched flanges. My other concern is that those headers have the egr outlet on the driver's side, and my '98 has it on the passenger's side. Now at one point I saw a crown vic motor that had the egr tube coming off the driver's side. My question is; what year had that setup and will it fit my '98 if I put on these headers? Also, what gaskets/hardware do you guys recommend?

I got on here hot and heavy because I was about to buy a box crown vic/grand marquis but fate has been fucking with me big time and I'm on the fence with just keeping my '98 and throwing a little cash at it. Much as I'd rather have a 5.0, this thing has been a very reliable and tough car, just needs a little more giddy-up. I know the headers won't do shit, but I already have them and I have an exhaust leak at the manifolds somewhere so....2 birds? Also have a tb/plenum/80mm maf/airbox stuff. Just need a tuner and a tune. Maybe 3.73s....

I think they interfere with the frame and steering but I'm in the same boat, trying to find out what fits panthers.
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead0202 View Post
      Maybe 3.73s....
      Best mod on your list
      Rodney Tolleson, me at the track.....future drag box racer!

Comment

Working...
      X