Great! I hope it will serve you well.
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Awesome!!
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

yes i plan on fixing the rust and painting the lower 1/4's and touching up a few other spots.
        the car will be used as a daily driver along with the 06 towny.
        i have gathered most of the parts needed for big brakes and rear discs, pictures of the bounty when the rest comes in, my spindles ended up in ohio somehow.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Throw a low RAR in there to move that fat pig.
          If I end up keeping my Town Car, one of the first things I do after a new transmission will be gears, probably 4.10's since I don't do much highway.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Between the Town Car, and now this, I'm quite jealous!
            1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

If you've never experienced it before, his Towncar is an amazing machine. They should have built them like that from the factory!!
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Marquis GT View Post
                If you've never experienced it before, his Towncar is an amazing machine. They should have built them like that from the factory!!
                Perhaps at Scottfest? haha!
                1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

recently installed rear discs on large marge. also installed new axle bearings and seals, and installed one good used axle shaft.
                  still need to do the big brakes and the HO conversion.
                  i got antique tags in her now, cost me 150 dollars but the registration is permanent and the car does not require a safety inspection.

i attended cruise night 7/9/16 in pottstown pa, kind of a cruisers reunion, i wish more people would have attended, got to catch up with a few of my friends from back in the day, also learned that many have passed away. I am a lucky man to have been cared for by so many gmners. The credit goes to God for my fine friends, before i get all teary eyed here, you guys on gmn are the best extended family a mang could have.

Click image for larger version

Name:	201679wagon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	1280445

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Marge looks good. Was it well received at the cruise in? Been thinking of taking my 88 to some around here but I am a little concerned people may think it's too new.
                    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

i got alot of waves and thumbs up........some younger kids thought it was a hearse lol.

Comment

Car looks great, mang!
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by tjc78 View Post
                          Very nice, that color combo works well on the wagons.
                          I second that! I think they look best in dark colors with the wood trim.
                          Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
                          Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                            some younger kids thought it was a hearse lol.
                            It's cause of the dark window tint.

Originally posted by Grand Marquis GT View Post
                            Car looks great, mang!
                            Yeah but she's an evil bitch. Great looking evil bitch is still an evil bitch
                            The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
                            The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

Between those HPP wheels and rear discs, I bet she's already getting better to drive. Grrr this makes me want to buy a tow package '89 LTD CV wagon in the same color.... there's one locally but owner wants way too much for it! And hey, you guys in Skippyville deserve some credit too. You're doing an excellent job on my '89, plus you (along with numerous other forum members) have helped me with troubleshooting, dodging bullets, etc. I'll be a lifetime member and customer at this rate.
                              '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
                              '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
                              '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Cool. Sorry I didn't get a chance to come up, been sort of occupied with things down here, though I am terminally bored with it.
                                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                                X