ScottFest Parts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ScottFest Parts Thread

Here's a thread to list anything you want to sell or might bring to ScottFest to sell.
    Please list a price of the item as well.

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

FREE.

KYB GR-2 rear shocks out of my 87 Crown Victoria. Gotta be less than a 1000 miles on them. They have some black overspray from undercarriage detailing but are perfectly functional. I removed them in favor of gas-a-justs.

FREE.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I have a set of scorpion 1.6 roller rockers that I bought new for my engine when I built it. It was ran on the engine dyno, and then these were removed because of valve cover clearance issues. $150 bucks. Still in original box.

Comment

Currently still after a 1983 Mark VI Signature dash trim piece. Its the long narrow strip between the radio area and the climate control unit. Need one without the buttons.

If anyone has a spare working Mark VII tripminder, I could use one of those too. Don't have a working spare, and would like to modify one for something. Hell, even donation tripminders for parts would be accepted.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

All parts must be claimed before I travel or they stay home.

I have dual power aero seat tracks if anyone needs. (reasonable offers welcome)
          Some nicely patina'd 98 4.6 2V exhaust manifolds if someone needs for a hotrod build (pics on request), but they need new flange bolts. any offer will take.
          K&N Apollo air filter, just the filter portion and intake side adapter (adapts to the size of our intake zip tubes - the standard ones). 2 yuppy food stamps ($40)
          93 F150 fan shroud brand new, never used, wouldn't fit the truck because the truck was so bent out of shape, forgot to leave it in the back of the truck when I sold it - $20
          99 Vic instrument cluster (120mph) - I hacked on it some trying to get some stuff to work on the 93, but should work fine - $20
          class 2 Reese shadow hitch prepped for adding a 1.25 square tube (also included) and 350/3500 1.25 square tow hitch with 2 inch ball (mounting bolts will be included) - $60
          one wire hubcap from my 88 in good used shape. 2 caps (one good, one scuffed) - make offer
          3 hubcap retainers (the 3 lug mounts that hold the above hubcap on) with 4 security bolts and the key. - make offer
          Cougar dual fans wired up for easier connection to a panther (will give advise if needed) - make offer - will trade for 98-01 panther fan
          2.73 gears and speedo gear - $50
          open carrier - $50
          180º Thermostat for PI intake with o-ring (used for about 100 miles) - $10
          I think that's all.
          Last edited by sly; 05-27-2015, 07:48 PM.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I've got the brake/suspension parts listed here. Never got a chance to install them on my 97 before I traded it for my truck.

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...on-Brake-parts

Also have a passenger Moog lower control arm for the 97, part # RK80393, new in (a) box. They send me two of the same side as seen here

EDIT: almost forgot, I've got a class 3 hitch I pulled from a 92 that never made it onto my 97
            Last edited by phayzer5; 05-28-2015, 02:34 PM.

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
            '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
            '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
              FREE.

KYB GR-2 rear shocks out of my 87 Crown Victoria. Gotta be less than a 1000 miles on them. They have some black overspray from undercarriage detailing but are perfectly functional. I removed them in favor of gas-a-justs.

FREE.
              David, If no one else has claimed them I can put them to good use (if they are applicable to the wagon)...

Thanks,

Jim

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

You are the first to make a peep about them so they are yours. Rockauto lists the same part number between an 87 wagon and an 87 sedan. I am sure that carries over to the newer years as well.
                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by phayzer5 View Post
                  I've got the brake/suspension parts listed here. Never got a chance to install them on my 97 before I traded it for my truck.

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...on-Brake-parts

Also have a passenger Moog lower control arm for the 97, part # RK80393, new in (a) box. They send me two of the same side as seen here

EDIT: almost forgot, I've got a class 3 hitch I pulled from a 92 that never made it onto my 97
                  I'll take that hitch next time you come down Tampa way.

These are off my 85.
                  Also I have a very light all aluminum front bumper and support, cut most of the support out. I also have a smooth front bumper . I have a 140 speedometer, and maybe a few other pieces ( I'm not home to check). They are free, You just have to convince Phayzer to come pick them up for you because I'm not going to be there.
                  Last edited by DuceAnAHalf; 05-29-2015, 08:18 PM.
                  http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                  http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

Originally posted by DuceAnAHalf View Post
                    I'll take that hitch next time you come down Tampa way.

These are off my 85.
                    Also I have a very light all aluminum front bumper and support, cut most of the support out. I also have a smooth front bumper . I have a 140 speedometer, and maybe a few other pieces ( I'm not home to check). They are free, You just have to convince Phayzer to come pick them up for you because I'm not going to be there.
                    The speedo should fit an '87 right?

Phayzer how long HAS it been since you were in Tampa? Maybe it's time for a visit?

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Originally posted by mitymerc View Post

Phayzer how long HAS it been since you were in Tampa? Maybe it's time for a visit? [emoji3]
                      I'm pretty sure it should, but I'm not certain
                      http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                      http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

Originally posted by mitymerc View Post

Phayzer how long HAS it been since you were in Tampa? Maybe it's time for a visit?
                        Sunday the 24th, saw Rush in concert for the only Florida stop on their R40 tour

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150524_221059[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	1277630

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                        '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                        '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Nice!

Rush is variety.
                          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I also have box 302 motor mounts and trans mount if someone NEEDS them... $10

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                            Originally posted by dmccaig
                            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I needed that hitch. Crap.
                              08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                              94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                              73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                              12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                              Originally posted by pantera77
                              Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Working...
                              X