No announcement yet.

ScottFest Parts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO: Class 3 hitch for a 2000 MGM... Got a class 2 now and that's just not gonna work with a weight distributing hitch
    2000 Grand Marquis LS
    2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
    1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
    1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
    Mercury Owners Group member
    Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Got a set of full power grey cloth seats from a 2000 MGM. Not horrible shape, just dirty and one small hole...
      2000 Grand Marquis LS
      2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
      1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
      1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
      Mercury Owners Group member
      Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

I'm curious what other pieces you have, Deuce

My shitbox always need shit.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
        The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
        It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

I'm gonna see Ryan tonight to drop off the hitch he wants and pick up his trailer.

Whoever wants his parts (not those parts), figure it out before 8pm-ish tonight when I head back home.

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
          '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
          '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Ryan,

If you still want to part w/the speedo, I know a certain 87 CVCS that would love a transplant!

Thanks

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

one more part I ran across today... 1996 exploder/ranger driver side seatbelt buckle with "fasten safety belt" idiot light connector with blue shroud in VERY good shape. -$35

bought it to help out a friend and then his wife dumped on everything and left him and the explorer got lost in the shuffle so he never paid me for it since I never was able to go install it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Parts im sending up with Phayzer.

140 speedo for mightymerc
                TCI street fighter shifter ( i think most of the parts are there, not sure what is missing)
                radiator core supports (the bars that go from the fender to the core support.
                the braces that go from the bottom of the engine crossmember to the frame rails.
                '79 headlight surrounds with clear lenses (they are in ok shape, one lens needs epoxied back on)
                '79 chrome grill
                '79 tail lights (red lenses only, no housings)
                15" police full hubcaps off my '97
                the Chiltons for box bodies.

if you want any of this, just send me an amazon gift card for what you think its worth.
                Last edited by DuceAnAHalf; 06-18-2015, 09:19 PM.
                http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

I have the "stock" subwoofer from a 92CV with a new woofer and amp, ready for "aftermarket" installation I can bring to SF. $100 obo
                  Will include the brackets I made to line up to 93 mounting holes along with the one for the 92 holes. Has enough power wire on it already to reach the fuse box, but you'll need to run the remote wire back to it. Only needs 5 amp service (yeah... little amp).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Do you know if it fits 03+
                    2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                    Past Panthers
                    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

it can probably be made to fit, but probably not a direct fit... that one in 03 is fn HUGE (case is very long and thin) as opposed to this one. Ask RyanS for a pic of the one in his towny.

Comment

Thanks, I had a feeling. The town car one is different than the CV/GM ones that I know for sure.
                        2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                        2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                        Past Panthers
                        1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                        if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

in that case it might fit... but I have no clue what the whale CV/GM sub looks like. It will fit Aeros though.

Comment

I've got the coil springs that were in my Town Car before I put air springs back in. Not sure what they are actually for but I can bring them along and if someone wants them they can have them, they look pretty damn near new. I also have 1988 Ford shop manuals Volume A: Body/Chassis Electrical, and Volume D: Powertrain, they are for 1988 Crown Vic, Grand Marquis, Town Car, Mark VII, and Thunderbird/Cougar, and I have a 1988 Crown Vic/Grand Marquis EVTM that goes with them. I found them in the trunk of a Vic in a J/Y at SF 2011 and got them for free so if you want 'em you can have 'em. I think thats all I have but I'll keep looking.
                            Last edited by mercurygm88; 07-04-2015, 12:04 PM.
                            2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

The manuals are damn useful. even if nobody else wants them, I'm sure Scott would appreciate the addition to his technical library.
                              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                                I have the "stock" subwoofer from a 92CV with a new woofer and amp, ready for "aftermarket" installation I can bring to SF. $100 obo
                                Will include the brackets I made to line up to 93 mounting holes along with the one for the 92 holes. Has enough power wire on it already to reach the fuse box, but you'll need to run the remote wire back to it. Only needs 5 amp service (yeah... little amp).
                                Also have 20 foot long RCA stereo cables to go with and a 20 foot length of hookup wire for the remote signal. Same price.

Comment

Working...
                                X