ScottFest Parts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stuff I found and I can't use:

front seat trim from an '83 Mark VI. This is the trim that hides the seat tracks, and I have the "tits" that cover the bolts. It doesn't fit my car, not sure when the tracks changed. Yours if you want it, or if anyone happens to have the bits that my car takes I'll be happy to take those in trade if you feel some kind of way about it.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007LCL6S

I have one box left over (unopened) (bought 2 and didn't need the second one as I have enough left over from the first one for the next project of mine) if anyone wants. $20.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I have a nice maroon 79-89 dash pad with no cracks I can bring up
        2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
        2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
        2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
        1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

The K&N filter is no longer available.

Once again... if anyone wants anything I've listed anywhere in this thread (or anywhere else for that matter) at Scottfest, you better PM me to set it aside to bring with, otherwise I will leave it here in Texas. The one exception to that might be the subwoofer... TBD.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by phayzer5 View Post
            EDIT: almost forgot, I've got a class 3 hitch I pulled from a 92 that never made it onto my 97
            The hitch still up for grabs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            2000 Grand Marquis LS
            2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
            1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
            1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
            Mercury Owners Group member
            Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Originally posted by 85MercPark View Post
              The hitch still up for grabs?

Hitch is off the market. I brought it down to Ryan when I bought his trailer

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
              '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
              '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Drn.

2000 Grand Marquis LS
                2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                Mercury Owners Group member
                Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

how much?.....I could use one......(I derped this, huh?....lol)

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
                    I have a nice maroon 79-89 dash pad with no cracks I can bring up
                    how much?.....I could use one......

Comment

I also sent up a set of Flowmaster 50's 2.5"
                      http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                      http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

Originally posted by mercurygm88 View Post
                        I've got the coil springs that were in my Town Car before I put air springs back in. Not sure what they are actually for but I can bring them along and if someone wants them they can have them, they look pretty damn near new. I also have 1988 Ford shop manuals Volume A: Body/Chassis Electrical, and Volume D: Powertrain, they are for 1988 Crown Vic, Grand Marquis, Town Car, Mark VII, and Thunderbird/Cougar, and I have a 1988 Crown Vic/Grand Marquis EVTM that goes with them. I found them in the trunk of a Vic in a J/Y at SF 2011 and got them for free so if you want 'em you can have 'em. I think thats all I have but I'll keep looking.
                        Ash and I WANT those manuals!!!!!!! We'll give you money for 'em! Not going to be at ScottFest though.
                        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Anybody going to be rolling through Ohio on the turnpike (80) or anything (76 or leaving from cleveland/akron) that I can give you a DS mirror to take to Sly @ Scottfest?
                          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
                            Ash and I WANT those manuals!!!!!!! We'll give you money for 'em! Not going to be at ScottFest though.
                            I'm sure I can handle mailing them to you.
                            2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
                              Anybody going to be rolling through Ohio on the turnpike (80) or anything (76 or leaving from cleveland/akron) that I can give you a DS mirror to take to Sly @ Scottfest?
                              I'll be going through Akron on 76, I'm sure I can handle stopping to pick it up. I'll be heading out on Thursday August 6 since that's when my vacation starts, I figure I'll be to Akron around 11:30-noon.
                              2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

Originally posted by mercurygm88 View Post
                                I'll be going through Akron on 76, I'm sure I can handle stopping to pick it up. I'll be heading out on Thursday August 6 since that's when my vacation starts, I figure I'll be to Akron around 11:30-noon.
                                Great, I'll have to go up to Akron to meet ya but I'm sure I can find some excuse like shopping discount construction materials stores up there. We can grab some food if you have the time, if not no big deal.
                                Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
                                X