PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!

Thread: List of Various Trannys in Various Fords/Lincolns/Mercurys

No mean-spiritedness here. IPreferDIY's Avatar

Default List of Various Trannys in Various Fords/Lincolns/Mercurys

I remember the topic of swapping trannys coming up in another thread, but I couldn't find it. I happened to stumble across the following list of various trannys that were put into various Fords/Lincolns/Mercurys over the years:

http://www.midwaysterling.com/Ford%2...ons%20Cars.pdf

I have no idea about tranny compatibility stuff, but I thought this might be helpful for those involved in tranny swaps.

2000 Grand Marquis LS HPP, a hand-me-down in 2008 with 128,000 km; 175,000 km as of July 2014
    mods: air filter box "tuba" (in place of the "trumpet"), headlight relay harness, J-mod (around 186,350 km), 70mm throttle body, NKL4 PCM (from a 2000 CVPI, nothing great there apart from highway cruising), KYB Gas-A-Just shocks (after >202,000 km on originals)

No mean-spiritedness here. IPreferDIY's Avatar

I had put the following link in the J-mod video thread, but it seems to belong here too:

http://www.idmsvcs.com/2vmod/tranny/...vic/index.html

2000 Grand Marquis LS HPP, a hand-me-down in 2008 with 128,000 km; 175,000 km as of July 2014
    mods: air filter box "tuba" (in place of the "trumpet"), headlight relay harness, J-mod (around 186,350 km), 70mm throttle body, NKL4 PCM (from a 2000 CVPI, nothing great there apart from highway cruising), KYB Gas-A-Just shocks (after >202,000 km on originals)