RockAuto Car Magnets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RockAuto Car Magnets

Anyone interested in these? I have, I believe 19 or 20 of them that I can send to someone for $10 and free shipping. Let me know.....

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Sending you a pm Bobby

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
      Sending you a pm Bobby
      PM back at ya!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

You have a pm. Done deal. Thanks

Comment

Not trying to derail thread....Rock Auto ever make a magnet depicting TC or GMQ boxes?...never found one myself

1978 Grand Marquis 460 2door "Blue Bomber"

1987 LTD Crown Vic Canadian Tow Package 351w aka the "MI Mountie"

1989 Colony Park ....Marge still lives!

1979 Marquis creamy goodness

Comment

Originally posted by Grand1 View Post
            Not trying to derail thread....Rock Auto ever make a magnet depicting TC or GMQ boxes?...never found one myself
            Never saw one either so not sure???? Good question, though!

Comment

I would suggest that 87gtVIC submit pictures of his Crown Vic to Rock Auto. They encourage people to send them photos.
              The brown paint and wheels would really shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                I would suggest that 87gtVIC submit pictures of his Crown Vic to Rock Auto. They encourage people to send them photos.
                The brown paint and wheels would really shine.
                If I weren't such a private person, I'd send them some shots of my '87 GM!

Comment

I have sent pictures. They said thanks and I never heard back. lol
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                  my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                    I have sent pictures. They said thanks and I never heard back. lol
                    Too bad - it would have made a good one!

Comment

I know Rock Auto has a Lincoln Mk VII magnet. Have not seen any panthers.

Comment

Working...
                      X