Only $2,500!!! Must see.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
    Written by a recent graduate of the Detroit public school system.
    That would also make sense.
    I had a class in college with a DPS grad who couldn't read. There was a day where we were reading some assignment out loud and when we got this guy he was having an extremely hard time reading, just stumbling over every word. He then started coughing and blamed it on a cold and ended up getting a free pass as we moved on to the next person. It was quite awkward to see such a thing at a 4 year university. I'm not sure how he got in other than he was there for stuff the school is not exactly known for, so they must have been taking anyone for those programs. I went to Michigan Technological University in Houghton, MI, a school known for engineering and hockey, way up in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. This clown was there for something like business and a scholarship for football, and there are plenty of schools closer to the D that are known for those programs.
    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

All I know is based on the "Detroit" location and the way the ad was written I wouldn't be calling that guy..
      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
      1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
        All I know is based on the "Detroit" location and the way the ad was written I wouldn't be calling that guy..
        Why not? You may have located the world's first living brain donor!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Heh, that brain is certainly not firing on all cylinders, don't think the swap is worth the trouble lol
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
          X