Only $2,500!!! Must see.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rezwrrd View Post
    I do the same thing, but with computers as well as cars.

Here's one: http://madison.craigslist.org/sys/5031926718.html

Just "2008". They got the size wrong as well, it's a 15". Same model as my main computer, an '07 15" MBP rebuilt almost entirely from '08 parts.
    A 7 year old laptop for $325???
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

http://toledo.craigslist.org/cto/5059960683.html

This car for example has been listed at least three times since I first saw it pop up ~ 2 years ago. First time it went for $1,000 OBO with a blown motor, or so that guy said... Now it just sold somewhere in MI and is now listed in OH??? LoL.

Comment

Title washing????

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

No clue.. I like Townie Coupes but that ones is pretty basic. Looks clean but that decklid has tons of crust all over it.

Comment

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/5060139153.html

Comment

Here's another brilliant ad:
              http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/5068974407.html
              "Brooooom"

" runa vey good best car ever have had you love it money dollars $600 or $00 in carn carrots and some cash too "

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
                "Brooooom"

" runa vey good best car ever have had you love it money dollars $600 or $00 in carn carrots and some cash too "

WTF??? "Have you been in this county a long distance? Thank you, I don't need some I have any" That's what happens when chimps escape from their keepers (of course, I just insulted chimps)! What the hell is that supposed to be about???

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

Hahaha I wish I could tell you Bobby! "Carn Carrots". These are the people we live with here in Metro Detroit, all of them passed 3rd grade English & Grammar. "vey good best car ever have" Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Another graduate from the Royal Shakespearian Theater! Perhaps "Martian" is their first language???

Comment

This is worse (but more entertaining) than the typical ads I see posted by the gorillas around here (the same gorillas that trash good parts on the JY cars around here).
                      I can't help but read that ad in an Asian voice for some reason, I wonder if they meant some canned carrots and cats (to make some kind of soup).

Although if they are Asian my guess would be this is what you get when you try to translate your ad using any online translator. Online translators are usually pretty decent with stuff like Spanish, French, German, etc. but anytime I try to translate stuff from any of my Asian friends (usually Chinese or Korean) it never comes out right.
                      Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                      ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                      ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                      ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

I personally loved the money dollars $600 bit!

Google doesn't even know what carn carrots are.. Perhaps he met corn carrots?
                        I guess we'll never know..
                        1989 Lincoln Town Car

Comment

Originally posted by AshleyTheGreat View Post
                          I personally loved the money dollars $600 bit!

Google doesn't even know what carn carrots are.. Perhaps he met corn carrots?
                          I guess we'll never know..
                          No idea either. I know several languages but that ad doesn't fit into any know Earth language so I will use my Star Trek Universal Translator to make sense of it!

Comment

A 7 year old laptop for $325???
                            Yeah, seems to be around the market price for an MBP of that vintage. There's an even bigger racket going with the parts... Topcase w/keyboard goes for $100, bottom case $100, screen assembly $100, logic board $200, adapter $30+.

Something doesn't add up here.

People on CL think their old macs are made of gold, even the old PPCs. I see PowerMac G5s going for hundreds of dollars even though they can't run anything better than Leopard. (Linux support isn't great either.)

1995 Grand Marquis GS
                            - 156k miles, three-tone until I find my paint
                            1990 Toyota Camry DX - 211k miles, someone else's future barn find
                            1994 Saturn SW2 wagon - wife's car

Originally posted by SVT98t
                            I'll make it fit.
                            I own hammers.

Comment

No battery? No thanks!
                              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Written by a recent graduate of the Detroit public school system.

"Brooooom"

Comment

Working...
                                X