No announcement yet.

Texas panthers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im new to the thread, im in the SW Houston area, i got my self a '85 LTD Crown Vic 2 Door, ill be on this thread a good bit because ill have alot a questions that im sure yall can answer. Ill Post Pictures later, currecntly my LTD has a bad fuel injector, when the new one comes in ill post a video of the stock exhaust then ill make my single into a dual and install some magnaflow's i pick up for $40 from Craigslist. Nice to finally post on here.

Comment

Welcome!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Welcome to the Texan 2dr club!

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
        '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
        '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Going to be in Dallas the weekend before Christmas and will be hitting Pick-n-Pull South Central and/or South on Sunday the 23rd bright and early when they open. Anyone else going to be in town?
          —John

1985 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
          1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (POTM March 2017 & May 2019 - gone, but not forgotten)
          1995 Mustang SVT Cobra coupe (cream puff)
          1966 Mustang coupe (restoration in-progress)

Comment

Current plans are to be with fam in Houston area that weekend.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

To All,

We're in The Alamo City (and sometimes in Fairview, where Darla & I have a condo, too.), just across the street from Ft Sam Houston.

Fwiw, I'm buying a "near mint" condition, WHITE/parchment leather, one-owner 1991 Grand Marquis LS out of a local estate sale, which has 83,500 original miles. = It was "the Sunday go to meeting car" of a 80+YO retired COL, USAF.
              (It will be my DD.)

yours, Darla/tex
              Last edited by satx78247; 02-22-2019, 12:30 PM.
              VICTORY OR DEATH

William Barret Travis, LtCol, comdt.
              Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
              Fby 24, 1836

Comment

Texas Panther owners,

May I suggest that we "take a page out of" the TEXAS FORD TRUCK crowd & have a SPRING & FALL gathering each year??

yours, tex
                VICTORY OR DEATH

William Barret Travis, LtCol, comdt.
                Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
                Fby 24, 1836

Comment

Picked up a '90 GMQ Wagon (with intermittent A/C, nice and roasty now that spring's here) for $300 recently, Austin area.

Mostly just lurking the board for tech info, but will keep an eye on this if anything gets organized!

Comment

I don't think it's gonna happen since GMGT just moved back to 'Bama... unless someone really takes the lead on it. I've got so much crap going on right now IRL, it's hard for me to get away on weekends at all.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                      I don't think it's gonna happen since GMGT just moved back to 'Bama... unless someone really takes the lead on it. I've got so much crap going on right now IRL, it's hard for me to get away on weekends at all.
                      I would like to take the lead but i got losts of stuff going on with the marauder crew. And It seams like most everyone with boxes is near the Houston/Austin area.

Comment

DFW here!

New to the group. Have a 2001 MGM gs, with 43k on it. Mint inside and almost mint outside. Thanks for the add. I would add a pic if I knew how.

Comment

quick how-to on posting pics here.
                          http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...l=1#post833622

Comment

2nd time round panther owner, located down in New Braunfels (between Austin and San Antonio). Formerly had a '99 for about 10 years, and just picked up an old project '02 last week. Forgot how smooth they were on the hwy!

Comment

I am near Baton Rouge but from Houston. Would come to Texas for a meet/show.

Comment

Working...
                              X