X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17x9 Crager D windows w/ 255/50/17 nitto 555's

Cragar*
    These are a direct fit for 79-02's

I ran these on the HPP Box for less than a day before I blew the diff up, these tires hook up very well! Under 10 miles on them, still have the nubs present. Wheels fit perfect, even with speedway lowering springs I had no rubbing issues. They obviously won't work with the 04 frame, and while I planned to run them on my 87, I now have a set of saleen 18x9's I plan to use instead. Everything's mounted and balanced, ready to go, bolt in valve stems, trim rings, and center caps included as well. Only flaw is two of the wheels have very slight scratches from the trim rings (I never put them on the other two)

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/crr-3458912
    http://www.summitracing.com/parts/crr-29270-1
    http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...ze.do?pc=40345 (cheapest I can currently find the tires)

(I found the hiding center cap in the trunk, all 4 accounted for)

I'm asking $750 for everything. I have no intentions of shipping these, but I can meet you within reason or bring them to scottfest
    2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Oh my my my.

Those are beautiful. Very tempting.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

No spacers needed on a box?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
        No spacers needed on a box?
        Nope, direct fit. I thought I had some pics of them on the 89 but I guess not. If anyone wants to see how they look I can throw them on the wagon quick.
        2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
        1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Seriously, anyone remotely close should buy this. I bought the same size tires and they cost me more than this. Don't even get me started on what the whole package cost me. Not sure if it was part of your plan but I chose this tire size based on staying close to stock overall diameter, so as not to f-up the speedo and such. This is a killer deal though guys, somebody get on it.

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead0202 View Post
            Seriously, anyone remotely close should buy this. I bought the same size tires and they cost me more than this. Don't even get me started on what the whole package cost me. Not sure if it was part of your plan but I chose this tire size based on staying close to stock overall diameter, so as not to f-up the speedo and such. This is a killer deal though guys, somebody get on it.
            Thanks mang, I too choose the size to keep it close to stock. I also like to be able to rotate my tires hence why their all the same size.

Bump.

Comment

I want the tires but I got no use for those rims.

Comment

They only go together.

Honestly if they don't sell, I'll just throw them on the new wagon.

Comment

Did you buy another wagon?

Comment

Maybe.

Comment

any pics of them installed?

Comment

I could go put them on a car quick if you really wanted.

Comment

Sold

Comment

And how.

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
                            Attached Files
                            Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              Originally posted by gadget73
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                              X