Rare 1985 Black 2-door Crown Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare 1985 Black 2-door Crown Victoria

A mint condition RARE black 2 door 1985 Ford Crown Victoria. Car has been in the family since 1988 and has never seen winter. Interior is burgundy velour, in perfect condition. Strong 302 engine with 4 speed automatic transmission. Must be seen to be appreciated! $3900.00 certified. No e-test required.
    Attached Files

Welcome! I wasn't sure if you would look into our forum but I figured it wouldn't hurt to throw it out there.

Don't forget the rarest option, factory AC Delete, something nobody else on GMN has.
    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Thanks for the support Vic. I really hope this car goes to someone on this forum. FYI here is a pic of my Cougar. Thanks again.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0134.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	296.6 KB
ID:	1277890

Comment

Welcome to the site. I was one of the people that emailed you about it. Wish I could buy it but can't justify spending that much on another tudor.

Comment

Originally posted by thechief7373 View Post
          Thanks for the support Vic. I really hope this car goes to someone on this forum. FYI here is a pic of my Cougar. Thanks again.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]43145[/ATTACH]
          Nice! I can see a lot of work has been put into the Cougar and it's so clean.
          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Wow what a nice 2 door ! I could give that car a good home. As per my my wife, I have to sell or trade one of my cars in the fleet. Can you post some interior pictures ?

Comment

Good morning everyone, as requested from Mainemantom, here are some interior pics of the Crown Vic. Thanks.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0306.JPG
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	1277904Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0307.JPG
Size:	186.2 KB
ID:	1277905Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0308.JPG
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	1277906Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0309.JPG
Size:	193.1 KB
ID:	1277907Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0310.JPG
Size:	189.2 KB
ID:	1277908

Comment

VERY nice! Down here, however, no A/C would make it impossible to sell. Most other places should be no problem!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Nice car! Definitely was a special order car. Deluxe interior, cassette, cruise , power windows , turbines and AC delete. That car is a one of a kind, I guarantee it.
                  2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                  2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                  Past Panthers
                  1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                  if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

What a fantastic looking car. Where are you located, and how does the undercarriage look?
                    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

We are located in Ailsa Craig, Ontario, it's a little town approx. 30min northwest of London. The undercarriage looks just as good as the top. It was my grandparents car and was basically used for groceries, church and up to the coffee shop. Hasn't seen any real miles since 2007 when their health was becoming an issue. The car has always been parked in a heated shop with concrete floors.

Comment

Bump, bump. No one interested in the car.

Comment

Just saw the interior pictures. Thanks for posting. It is under consideration.

Comment

Bumpity bump

Comment

That car is VERY nice and VERY reminiscent of the 1982 LTD 2 door that my family bought new back in the day. Same color scheme. Ours had ps and pb but no other power options, am/fm radio without cassette, no tilt, no cruise. No mirror on the passenger side. No rear bumper guards. No vinyl roof. No a/c either. Did have whitewall tires (Firestone 721 back then) and full 14" wheel covers.

My wife and I are moving to Nova Scotia next April. Wish we had the money. Don't really need the a/c up there.
                              David
                              1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX
                              14 previous Panthers, gone but not forgotten....

Comment

Working...
                              X