Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CoPart 1 day left '87 Country Squire donated car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CoPart 1 day left '87 Country Squire donated car.

http://www.copart.com/us/Lot/26411245 probably 118k, located in St Louis, MO.

No bids on this yet, opening bid is $125, I think copart fees are $3-350 on top of bid price on pickup at most. You have to sign up for account on the site, then you can send in a scan/fax of your driver's license, and they'll let you bid up to $1000 (though you have to put down a 10% deposit at time of bid, I dunno.

I was thinking about picking this up but who knows how rusty it is, but if someone can actually snag it for $450 or so I think it may scrap out for that much. Says it was a donation and it runs and drives, but they only guarantee when they got it that it started and the transmission engaged, who knows about brakes tires, etc. Driver seat may be torn up, missing some trim, has some dents and scratches supposedly. Have at it if anyone's inclined.
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

I watched the auction today, it sold for $200 (+ however much in fees copart charges).
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Found CoPart's fee schedule, $120 fee for cars sold @ $200-399.99, then $35 internet bid fee, and $30 fee for them to move the car from storage to loading area (bastards!). Rest of schedule here: https://secure.copart.com/c2/pdf/BasicFees.pdf

So whomever bought that '87 Country Squire got it for $385 out the door.

Comment

hell of a deal. wish I had money to play with to work over a dead wagon.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
        X