X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site still acting as a virus for outside redirects

URL: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/misc.php?v=422&js=js
    Infection: HTML:RedirDL-inf [Trj]

no clue what misc.php is for, but considering I never see it in the URL bar on my browser, I'm wondering if it can't just be removed or modified. If possible, I'd like to see the file myself and see what code is in it that could be tripping antivirus scanners.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

PM me your email address and I can make that happen
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

for whatever its worth, the misc.php that is in use matches up to the copy that I downloaded from vbulletin in the official release. I did a quick diff on the files and it shows no differences.
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

see if that doesn't fix it. Did some research, looks like it was a SQL injection at some point, probably while I was slacking and not keeping things updated. Found the plugin where it was hooking in and removed it. It also removed some jibberish from the database that the google link indicated would probably be there. By all rights, it seems to be clean, and now that link brings up the smilies instead of whatever crap it was trying to install.

Comment

seems all betters now.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
          X