Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, Cheap 84 Townie

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5108792516.html
    2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
    Past Panthers
    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
    '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
    '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Minty! It even has both of the corner lenses intact

1989 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series | 249k miles, current project car
      2018 BMW 430i xDrive M-Sport | 50k miles
      2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport | 97k miles

Comment

Fucking gorgeous! God I hope one of these days I have some space and some extra money, i'll be buying these cars left and right! My kid brother might be in the market for a panther soon but he's kind of an idiot so who knows? Trying to steer him toward the boxes, I love shopping for these things.

Comment

Whoa... I like this very much so despite the CFI junk that lurks under the hood. I wonder if that tail panel would swap over to the later cars. Doubt it. I like the early rear ends but think the front corner lights are too tall and hate how the bumpers stick out beyond the body, reminds me of bumper cars. Even the seats are minty...
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
            Whoa... I like this very much so despite the CFI junk that lurks under the hood. I wonder if that tail panel would swap over to the later cars. Doubt it. I like the early rear ends but think the front corner lights are too tall and hate how the bumpers stick out beyond the body, reminds me of bumper cars. Even the seats are minty...
            I think it's a direct swap except you might have to add a hole or two for the studs on the reverse panel. The trunklids are basically the same from '81-'89.

1989 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series | 249k miles, current project car
            2018 BMW 430i xDrive M-Sport | 50k miles
            2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport | 97k miles

Comment

Man if that was closer I'd hop on it.
              2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
              2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
              2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
              1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

I'd buy it too, despite a pact between Ash and I that says "No more cars until new house."
                1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
                X