Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting out the 86....plus seats from 96

Let me know any wants.

I have complete seat belt/shoulder belt set in dark blue. Not faded or worn.

Most dark blue interior plastic trim parts.

Aluminum scuff plates for 4 door....not corroded.

AM/FM stereo radio looks hardly used.

NOS lighter blue dash top that will fit 79-89.

NOS set of wheel covers with lion crest in center.

Nice working analog clock.

Wood grain dash panels not scuffed.

Anything else, just ask....prices are Make An Offer.

The rest of the car is also still available at the moment. Asking $350: Engine, transmission, rear end, brakes, suspension, exhaust....all are in good condition as are the doors, body panels, frame, etc. Floor is rusted through in right rear passenger footwell which I found when I removed the old carpet. Engine still needs new egr or cleaned but I have been starting it regularly and it starts right up and no smoke or anything. It has 40k original miles.

Seats from 96 are power, leather, Willow Green. Minimal wear to fronts and back is like-new. Also have high-mount brake light in Willow.
    David
    1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX
    14 previous Panthers, gone but not forgotten....

Is.. is this a town car????? Ashley would very much want these, the blue seats that is.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Whats the car currently look like?
      2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
      2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
      2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
      1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Would be cool if you posted some photos of the parts.

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

+1 Post pictures please.

Comment

I will try to get some photos going in the next few days. My digital camera is giving me fits right now.

It's an 86 Grand Marquis 4 door. The blue cloth seats are NOT available....only the complete seat belt set. I put the seats into my 96 Grand Marquis. I was tired of the leather and power adjust. I know that people have put newer seats into older, but I went the other way. The only adjustment I had to make was using a shim on the inboard rear corners of the seats. I took the nuts from the center belts and used them flange side up and it worked like a charm. I didn't want any center belts anyway, because there is only me and my wife. I cut a piece of the Willow plastic from the 96 center belt and made a slit in it so that I would have a solution to keep the female part of the driver's belt from slipping through the opening where the belts come up through the seat.

I also swapped in the blue 86 high-mount brake light. That older one has 2 green wires and 2 black whereas the 96 has one each. Spliced them together according to color and that also worked fine.

The 96 interior looks very good having the blue and the Willow green together. The front seat had various holes from cigarette burns, but I simply filled those in with blue silicone....as well as using that around the rim of the brake lamp housing because no brackets were compatible. Some may not think that fancy or professional enough, but we like it. That blue silicone has a silly string-like whimsical quality to it.

But I digress....
            David
            1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX
            14 previous Panthers, gone but not forgotten....

Comment

Is that dash pad still available? If it is what kind of condition is it in? Any Cracks?

Comment

I need a rear axle assembly maybe the complete car were are you exactly
                Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

If this is a Lincoln town car, I would like to get the dash, panels and seats (blue interior of course).

I have been on the hunt now for two years!
                  "To Find yourself, you must first lose yourself"

-1973 Volkswagen Bus Westy
                  -1986 Honda Magna 700cc
                  -1989 Lincoln Town car Signature Series
                  -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

I realize this thread dates back to the middle of July but curious if you have anything left?
                    This is what I need for my 86' Grand Marquis:

rust free trunk lid
                    Rust free rear bumper
                    clean Dash pad

Comment

send the OP PMs folks. It'll notify them via email that they have new messages. Not everyone checks every forum they are on for new posts every week.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      Originally posted by gadget73
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                      X