No announcement yet.

Scottfest 2015 schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We figure leave after breakfast! So everyone wake up early!

Comment

In.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

breakfast..... thats the meal that unnatural people eat in the morning right? the one that usually involves sunrise and premature chickens?
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Let's get a time going so we can plan this right. I figure we all leave for the diner at 8:30. Eat at 9ish, leave an hour for foods/bullshit. Leave from there and start heading to Pottstown around 10/10:30 (depending on when we get done foods). Arrive if all goes well around 11:30/12pm. Dyno stuffs till 4-5pm max (depends on how many people are strapping their cars down)? After that head back, fuel up. Head to the house for anyone who didn't come with, and do the cruise and Centralia! Does this sound possible?

Comment

Yup.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
            08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
            94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
            73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
            12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
            Originally posted by pantera77
            Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
              Let's get a time going so we can plan this right. I figure we all leave for the diner at 8:30. Eat at 9ish, leave an hour for foods/bullshit. Leave from there and start heading to Pottstown around 10/10:30 (depending on when we get done foods). Arrive if all goes well around 11:30/12pm. Dyno stuffs till 4-5pm max (depends on how many people are strapping their cars down)? After that head back, fuel up. Head to the house for anyone who didn't come with, and do the cruise and Centralia! Does this sound possible?
              This seems real tight. Doesn't really leave any time to hang around Skippyville and cookout and bullshit with everyone until after the cruise.

sigpic
              - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

gonna have to get an earlier start me thinks

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

What time does the cruise happen? I might be there around 6pm.
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

That's normally when it starts. Around 6-7. Still daylight to cruise and walk Centralia. Gets dark on the drive back. This should work if no issues.

Comment

Are we going to the track? Need to know what to pack & if I need to bring tires.
                      Last edited by mitymerc; 08-06-2015, 10:34 PM. Reason: Speeling

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

I'll communicate with someone on the ground there, and we might he there for the cruise. I sure hope we have a chance to hop in someone's car!
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Hopping in cars is not permitted. You're much too old for that sort of thing. Sit down and behave.
                          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                          X