More Low in HERE/ Wagon Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Low in HERE/ Wagon Love

I finally got around to lowering the Colony Park like I had been wanting too. I installed used circle track springs in the front and G-Body Malibu wagon springs in the rear. Yes I know that the rear is lower than the front in the picture. Part of that is the incline that leads up to the garage, the other part is there is a AOD transmission in the back that needs to be unloaded as well. I will be installing air shocks in the rear this weekend.

Looking for ideas on wheels to install on this thing so post up anything if you have a suggestion.

Enjoy!!!!!!!

I'm putting some 14 x 8 Magnum 500's with the wide area painted black on the 90 CP. Only the 5 spokes and the small center area remain chrome. That's the way I got them.
    I just need a couple of surfboards for the roof rack.
    90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
    90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
    91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
    70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

Comment

Originally posted by stinkydogfilms View Post
      I'm putting some 14 x 8 Magnum 500's with the wide area painted black on the 90 CP. Only the 5 spokes and the small center area remain chrome. That's the way I got them.
      I just need a couple of surfboards for the roof rack.
      Thats gonna look sweet my man.

I ordered some wheels yesterday for mine, hope to mount tires and put them on the car this weekend. Pics coming next week.

Comment

I've got a spare set of turbines in the garage with 4 nice Ford center caps. Only bitch would be the shipping but i'll sell 'em cheap.

Comment

Now with new wheels and tires installed

Last edited by fivelstang4; 08-28-2015, 08:23 AM.

Comment

looks good.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
            X