Super Simple Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
    I've always worn ear plugs around that crap. People laugh but they can suck one covered in herpes for all I care. Studies show that constant levels of noise are the biggest contributor for hearing loss so ear plugs around those sources are a must for me. I've got three passions; Music, cars and food, so sometimes I just gotta jam, do a burnout and eat a cheese burger.
    You left Ashley out of that last statement. Wanna make that "4 passions"??? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
      They have good initial acceleration, but it runs out of steam quick. It might be a decent stoplight drag racer but passing people just ain't impressive.
      Truth. I'll get racer wannabes in "cheap power" 4 bangers thinking I'm racing them from the light with just tapping the gas. Those 3.55L rears like to move the cars. The 88 especially. just a little pedal gets a lot of movement from the line. A lot of pedal in the dry gets a nice launch. If they think I'm racing them, they'll punch it and I'll just let off at the speed limit and see if they keep going... "send out the scout" as it were... see if there's police running trap up ahead.

doesn't happen much any more since I work normal hours. When I worked school type hours (on the road around 4pm) I got to screw with lots of people. But then I had a 4 banger stick myself. it wasn't near as glorious. I have scared a few BMW 3-series cars and kept modern civics (not SI) at bay up to 40mph, which is the typical large city road limit around here.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
      X